BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
Gina S.
I use this product almost daily and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth! The only downfall is I don't really enjoy the scent but it still is a very effective product that I will continue to use and highly recommend!
Ashtin K.
Fayetteville, NC
My go to moisturizer hands down. Always does the job. I like that it doesn't really have a scent so it doesn't clash with the perfume I wear. It lasts for a while but I feel the need to reapply every couple of hours. But I put it one every morning and every night after I shower.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
I really love Jergens products. They all smell amazing and i use it every day. Very good on your skin and very moisturizing! I recommend this to every one it seriously is great!
Jasmine V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Jergens is a very great product and very light on the skin. This product is not one of my personal favorites but has a very nice packaging. They have many different scents and they all smell amazing. it is a very inexpensive product and a great alternative if you are on a budget.
Michela P.
Tompkinsville, KY
I love that it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. I did not notice any firmer skin however it could be because it was not used very consistently. I find it to be a good overall value and would buy again.
Debbie C.
Glendale, AZ
I really liked this product. It has a nice subtle smell without overbearing. I buy this at Walgreens although have seen this product at supermarkets. It leaves your skin feeling moisturize for a long time. I have tried other products but normally go back to buying this one.
Keely N.
I don't love the scent, it is almost manly smelling. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin. I find it extremely hard to rub in and I don't like that in a lotion at all. It does an average job on moisturizing but nothing spectacular. I don't think I would buy this again.
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
Was a thicker lotion which is good for moisturizing though felt like it laid on my skin more than got into my skin. When I sweat it got thicker and made me sweat more. Did notice much of a difference between regular and the collagen and elastin formulas. Not a bad product overall
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
While I have seen minimal toning with this product, I continue to use it in hopes that I will continue to see more. I have tried varying my methods of applying it as well. I wish there were more visible results with this product. I continue to use it as my daily moisturizer.
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
Nice product for dry skin on body during those winter months. my knees and such get very dry and I do not have to apply consistently. jergens has lots of good skin moisturizers and this is one of them.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?