BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Becky B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm so thankful to have found this moisturizer. Cellulite runs in my family which is SUPER frustrating. No matter how in shape I am it's still there. This moisturizer reduced the appearance of my cellulite after just a couple of weeks. It's my go-to lotion. Love this stuff.
Keely N.
I don't love the scent, it is almost manly smelling. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin. I find it extremely hard to rub in and I don't like that in a lotion at all. It does an average job on moisturizing but nothing spectacular. I don't think I would buy this again.
Jessica M.
This is a pretty good product. The smell is nice and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. I use it daily. I didn't notice much firming but maybe I need to try it again. Not bad for the price either.
Christelle F.
Tucson
I will always come back to this lotion no matter what. This lotion keeps your skin so smooth and lock in the moisture. This is my holy grail. I keep trying other lotion but I always come back to this!
Nanci J.
Lancaster , Ca
Love this lotion I actually notice the difference in my skin especially due to I have cellulite on my legs. The smell is pretty good. I've been using it for a year now. I really do recommend!!!!!!!!!!!
Pam O.
Highland, CA
I have topical allergies and have a very hard time with lotion either not soaking in or creating a heat rash. This lotion works really well for me, it soaks in and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized without leaving any slick film on my skin. It smells good as well.
Lisa G.
I love this lotion! My skin feels so soft after applying. It doesn't leave an oily residue afterwards which is great. I use immediately after I shave also and my legs feel so soft and smooth for days!
Melinda A.
I love that this soaks in quickly. I am not sure how toning it is since I have trouble applying everyday. It does make me feel soft when I use it. Light scent. Nothing special about the way it smells.
Felisha M.
Denver
I have read all over about jergens . What all I have read was good good reviews which shows me that not only does this company should buy their product so that consumers do to and that's saying a lot to me. Yes I would buy it again.
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
I have been using this moisturizer for a bit over 7 years. It is the only moisturizer I use for my body. I love how it leaves my skin very hydrated through out my day. Specially when it's summer time.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.