BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Heather M.
This is ok. I haven't really found illusion that I have been head over heels in love with unfortunately. This one isn't too bad its not greasy or oily and it keeps my skin looking moist and not dry however I don't really care for the smell.
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
This lotion makes my skin so soft and refreshed. It even adds a youthful glow (and some what of a tightening affect on my legs. It smells fresh and clean, which is what I prefer compared to fruity scents.
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
I am always being complimented on my skin and how soft it always feels . Thanks to this product it also has a fresh scent to it so I can have body spray on too and my smells won't clash
Gina S.
I bought this lotion a few months ago and use it quite often. It makes my skin feel feel really good and lasts all day! Only downfall is the smell is not the greatest, but I would still recommend and I will be buying it again!
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
While I have seen minimal toning with this product, I continue to use it in hopes that I will continue to see more. I have tried varying my methods of applying it as well. I wish there were more visible results with this product. I continue to use it as my daily moisturizer.
Emily
Brockport, PA
Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer is great as a moisturizer, but not so much as a toner. It's very gentle on skin and is affordable for just about anyone. I would not recommend this product if you want a very firm toner. There are much better products on the market.
Becky B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm so thankful to have found this moisturizer. Cellulite runs in my family which is SUPER frustrating. No matter how in shape I am it's still there. This moisturizer reduced the appearance of my cellulite after just a couple of weeks. It's my go-to lotion. Love this stuff.
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
Was a thicker lotion which is good for moisturizing though felt like it laid on my skin more than got into my skin. When I sweat it got thicker and made me sweat more. Did notice much of a difference between regular and the collagen and elastin formulas. Not a bad product overall
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
Nice product for dry skin on body during those winter months. my knees and such get very dry and I do not have to apply consistently. jergens has lots of good skin moisturizers and this is one of them.
Debbie C.
Glendale, AZ
I really liked this product. It has a nice subtle smell without overbearing. I buy this at Walgreens although have seen this product at supermarkets. It leaves your skin feeling moisturize for a long time. I have tried other products but normally go back to buying this one.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.