BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Lauren Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect lotion for stretch marks. I used it during and after my pregnancy and they are hardly noticeable. I always get compliments on the softness of my skin but I will never tell my secret to them.
Jacklyn R.
I love to use jergens lotion. It makes my body feel nice and dewy. It is very moisturizing and I love the way it sits and absorbs into my skin. I buy it all the time and will continue to purchase in the future.
Lauren H.
Manistee, MI
I've been using this product for a few months and can really see great results! My skin feels and looks firmer. I often used to use Nivea sculpting and firming gel, and would highly recommend this and says it works just as well! I like the smell and the texture of this lotion as well!
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I love love love jerjens!!!! Everything from this brand its great! Right now i have the jerjens shea moisturizer and i cannot love it more than what i do But getting back to this one, i highly recommend it.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
So I thought I would give this lotion a try. The price wasn't bad and I was in need of body lotion. I can totally see a difference in my thighs. I love how this product smells and I do believe it helps in firming areas!
Jacqueline B.
My personal favorite. I love this moisturizer because I have spent years trying to find something to help with my stretch marks and this is it. I love this lotion because it leaves your skin feeling moisturized all day, smells, nice, and doesn't break the bank either. This is my for sure go to.
Melody R.
Oceano, CA
This is a great everyday lotion. Absorbs quickly, no heavy coating, no residue. I do feel like it leaves my skin feeling more supple when I apply it right after the shower and on a daily basis. Decent smell.
Gabrielle A.
Republic, MO
Who doesn't love Jergens?! This stuff is a necessity to keep your skin feeling smooth after shaving. My legs look like a crocodile without this stuff! After using it, I am left smooth and smelling wonderful!
Jericka H.
Landers, CA
I love this lotion. It has a great scent, and actually does seem to have firming effects. It is also very moisturizing. I would definitely buy this lotion again and recommend it to all my family and friends!
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite non scented moisturizer. Due to the recent cold weather if I have any dry hands I go right to using this product. I have also bought this product for my mother.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon