BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jasmine V.
Moreno Valley, CA
Jergens is a very great product and very light on the skin. This product is not one of my personal favorites but has a very nice packaging. They have many different scents and they all smell amazing. it is a very inexpensive product and a great alternative if you are on a budget.
Uniqua S.
Winchester, VA
I am always being complimented on my skin and how soft it always feels . Thanks to this product it also has a fresh scent to it so I can have body spray on too and my smells won't clash
Thomas L.
Sylmar, Ca
I like the brand and most of the products that Jergens comes out with, however, I must say I am disappointed in this lotion. It is rather thin and leaves your skin feeling sort of oily and very slippery.
Kayla D.
Indianapolis, IN
I have used this product for quite some time. Over the years they have changed their "original scent". It is not as potent as it once was. Unfortunately the scent was my favorite part about this lotion.
Makala G.
Brodhead, KY
I really love Jergens products. They all smell amazing and i use it every day. Very good on your skin and very moisturizing! I recommend this to every one it seriously is great!
Gina S.
I use this product almost daily and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and smooth! The only downfall is I don't really enjoy the scent but it still is a very effective product that I will continue to use and highly recommend!
Tori S.
I have scars and I used this cream for a while to help the area heal. I know they now have specific scar creams, but this seemed to work well, I noticed improvements in the area
Amanda L.
Jackson, NJ
This lotion makes my skin so soft and refreshed. It even adds a youthful glow (and some what of a tightening affect on my legs. It smells fresh and clean, which is what I prefer compared to fruity scents.
Heather M.
This is ok. I haven't really found illusion that I have been head over heels in love with unfortunately. This one isn't too bad its not greasy or oily and it keeps my skin looking moist and not dry however I don't really care for the smell.
Michela P.
Tompkinsville, KY
I love that it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated. I did not notice any firmer skin however it could be because it was not used very consistently. I find it to be a good overall value and would buy again.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.