BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Jacqueline B.
My personal favorite. I love this moisturizer because I have spent years trying to find something to help with my stretch marks and this is it. I love this lotion because it leaves your skin feeling moisturized all day, smells, nice, and doesn't break the bank either. This is my for sure go to.
Jericka H.
Landers, CA
I love this lotion. It has a great scent, and actually does seem to have firming effects. It is also very moisturizing. I would definitely buy this lotion again and recommend it to all my family and friends!
Lauren H.
Manistee, MI
I've been using this product for a few months and can really see great results! My skin feels and looks firmer. I often used to use Nivea sculpting and firming gel, and would highly recommend this and says it works just as well! I like the smell and the texture of this lotion as well!
Nikolette A.
Augusta, GA
This is like heaven in a bottle. My legs absolutely love it, and it does help with the appearance of celulite (not much, but I notice it). It can be found almost everywhere, but I got it from Walmart. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive body lotion.
Alexis C.
Perris , CA
So I thought I would give this lotion a try. The price wasn't bad and I was in need of body lotion. I can totally see a difference in my thighs. I love how this product smells and I do believe it helps in firming areas!
Indira V.
Doral, FL
I love love love jerjens!!!! Everything from this brand its great! Right now i have the jerjens shea moisturizer and i cannot love it more than what i do But getting back to this one, i highly recommend it.
Gabrielle A.
Republic, MO
Who doesn't love Jergens?! This stuff is a necessity to keep your skin feeling smooth after shaving. My legs look like a crocodile without this stuff! After using it, I am left smooth and smelling wonderful!
Samantha R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite non scented moisturizer. Due to the recent cold weather if I have any dry hands I go right to using this product. I have also bought this product for my mother.
Michelle M.
Great moisturizer but the only bad point is that it takes a while to dry and leaves me with a film residue. I live in Florida so anything heavy or leaving behind residue doesn't work because it's too hot to keep using it. Other than that, it has a pleasant smell and feel when using it.
Melody R.
Oceano, CA
This is a great everyday lotion. Absorbs quickly, no heavy coating, no residue. I do feel like it leaves my skin feeling more supple when I apply it right after the shower and on a daily basis. Decent smell.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.