BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

McKenzie S.
I use this religiously every day after a shower. Immediately, I notice my skin feels like velvet. After a couple of minutes, I notice a difference in the appearance of my skin and my cellulite is less noticeable.
Gabriela J.
Montebello, CA
This is a great moisteriser however it leaves your skin super grease, I have oily skin and this product adds more to it. It is over priced. On a good note it does smell great and the scent last a while. If you have a cut it does burn. I would only recommend it to some one with super dry skin.
Tasha L.
Litchfield, ME
Jergens is one of my absolute favorite lotions. I have to say that this particular moisturizer doesn't keep my skin hydrated for long enough. I find I need to use it often and have not yet seen toning or firming.
Caitlin P.
De Soto, MO
My skin is very different and at times it can be incredibly dry and the next minute it is super oily. Jergens moisturizer has definitely helped with my dryness problem without making the oily problem an issue.
Katherine Y.
San Mateo, CA
My go to! It lasts forever, runs in easily, there's no scent and I put it on my whole body. It doesn't make you feel sticky and it's exactly what you want after a shower. Keeps me moisturizer and soft all day
Jasmine D.
Redlands, CA
This is a classic moisturizer for all types of skin types. It's a non-scented lotion so it helps out people the people who have trouble with scented lotions. And it leaves your skin with a refreshing feeling.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I use this after I shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I really enjoy it on my hands during the day. I put this on my feet during the night to wake up to soft heels.
Lauren Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect lotion for stretch marks. I used it during and after my pregnancy and they are hardly noticeable. I always get compliments on the softness of my skin but I will never tell my secret to them.
Julianne B.
Holland, MI
I always have really dry skin, especially in the cold winter months. After I'm all dried from the shower, I lather a quarter size onto each leg and the rest of my body. My skin has never felt smoothr. Not only that, but my skin started getting a much more even tone. I will always use this.
Jacklyn R.
I love to use jergens lotion. It makes my body feel nice and dewy. It is very moisturizing and I love the way it sits and absorbs into my skin. I buy it all the time and will continue to purchase in the future.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Walmart