BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

McKenzie S.
I use this religiously every day after a shower. Immediately, I notice my skin feels like velvet. After a couple of minutes, I notice a difference in the appearance of my skin and my cellulite is less noticeable.
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA
This is a nice affordable moisturizer. It's not my favorite but I have no real complaints. It feels nice and doesn't dry my skin out and I like the texture. I prefer a lighter scent and am not crazy about any Jergens scents but it's not bad. It doesn't iritate my sensitive skin which is a plus!
Carrie W.
My grandmother swore by this brand for many years. As she was a loyal consumer her impact of this brand gave us our influence over the years. As I grew older I grew into Jergens as well. Its never let us down yet.
Gabriela J.
Montebello, CA
This is a great moisteriser however it leaves your skin super grease, I have oily skin and this product adds more to it. It is over priced. On a good note it does smell great and the scent last a while. If you have a cut it does burn. I would only recommend it to some one with super dry skin.
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I absolutely love this lotion. I noticed results within two weeks. Wasn't harsh on my skin at all. Made it feel very smooth. I bought it at Walmart :). I still use it. Not expensive at all. Very reasonable price.
Tasha L.
Litchfield, ME
Jergens is one of my absolute favorite lotions. I have to say that this particular moisturizer doesn't keep my skin hydrated for long enough. I find I need to use it often and have not yet seen toning or firming.
Brianna A.
Whittier, CA
I didn't care too much for this product. I've heard great things about Jergens but I didn't feel any difference on my skin. I much prefer to use Aveeno, it actually makes my skin feel soft and makes my skin glow
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
I love the smell and feel of this lotion. It is not oily and does not feel greasy on the skin after application. I have not noticed a firming effect, but as a normal lotion it is great.
Clarice F.
I would often result to using jergens at night when i run out of cetaphil. I'm not really allowed to use lotions with aroma, but the smell of jergens isn't strong, which makes it nice to use. It moisturizes well too
Sharla J.
New Orleans, LA
I am absolutely obsessed with the scent of this lotion! It is gentle on the skin, and is not itchy. It's a good value for the price. It absorbs into the skin easily and is not greasy. I would definitely recommend.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.