BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Clarice F.
I would often result to using jergens at night when i run out of cetaphil. I'm not really allowed to use lotions with aroma, but the smell of jergens isn't strong, which makes it nice to use. It moisturizes well too
McKenzie S.
Essexville, MI
I use this religiously every day after a shower. Immediately, I notice my skin feels like velvet. After a couple of minutes, I notice a difference in the appearance of my skin and my cellulite is less noticeable.
Carrie W.
My grandmother swore by this brand for many years. As she was a loyal consumer her impact of this brand gave us our influence over the years. As I grew older I grew into Jergens as well. Its never let us down yet.
Katherine Y.
Berkeley, CA
My go to! It lasts forever, runs in easily, there's no scent and I put it on my whole body. It doesn't make you feel sticky and it's exactly what you want after a shower. Keeps me moisturizer and soft all day
Lauren C.
I bought this because I hate the cellulite in the back of my legs. I can see a slight difference in firmness in my legs, however, it doesn't "get rid" of my cellulite or hide it like I thought it would. It still makes my legs feel really smooth and moisturized though and for a great price!
Lauren Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
This is the perfect lotion for stretch marks. I used it during and after my pregnancy and they are hardly noticeable. I always get compliments on the softness of my skin but I will never tell my secret to them.
Caitlin P.
De Soto, MO
My skin is very different and at times it can be incredibly dry and the next minute it is super oily. Jergens moisturizer has definitely helped with my dryness problem without making the oily problem an issue.
Jacklyn R.
I love to use jergens lotion. It makes my body feel nice and dewy. It is very moisturizing and I love the way it sits and absorbs into my skin. I buy it all the time and will continue to purchase in the future.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
I use this after I shower. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I really enjoy it on my hands during the day. I put this on my feet during the night to wake up to soft heels.
Julianne B.
Holland, MI
I always have really dry skin, especially in the cold winter months. After I'm all dried from the shower, I lather a quarter size onto each leg and the rest of my body. My skin has never felt smoothr. Not only that, but my skin started getting a much more even tone. I will always use this.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.