BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Alyssa R.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't see any firming or toning but it's so moisturizing and leaves my skin so soft that I would definitely repurchase. Has a nice scent that isn't overbearing. I'm also surprised at how long the bottle lasted me.
Angela T.
I love Jergens... I have recommended this product twice on my YouTube Channel at: Pink Pearls Glam. You'll love it's silky smooth feel and results are appearant but they do vary.
Lauren V.
Clinton, TN
I love it! Works super well. If you plan on sweating or going out on a hot day it is like every other kind of moisturizer it does get slimy. But i love it! I encourage everyone to go to their local walmart or walgreens to get it. I'll sure be getting more.
Tammy M.
This product right here is a must have if you have extreme dry skin and you have tried everything this right here is the best choice ever I will always and forever use this product because it does right by me and my family and Friends smells really good
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
I love the smell and feel of this lotion. It is not oily and does not feel greasy on the skin after application. I have not noticed a firming effect, but as a normal lotion it is great.
Sharla J.
New Orleans, LA
I am absolutely obsessed with the scent of this lotion! It is gentle on the skin, and is not itchy. It's a good value for the price. It absorbs into the skin easily and is not greasy. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda S.
I use this lotion every day to firm and moisturize. It soaks in quickly and is not oily, and the smell is very light and does not clash with perfume. The large bottle lasts me a while despite using it on my entire body every morning. Definitely worth the price and the firming effects are noticeable!
Elizabeth A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it ! Leaves my skin so shinny and moisturized. Also it leaves it very smooth and adds a nice touch to your skin (: it's definitely worth it. It met all my expectations. Its really effective of your skin well depends on what skin type you have. Mine is very dry but my face is really oily .
Autumn T.
Tacoma, WA
Good basic clean smelling lotion. Would be 5 stars except I feel that it makes my skin a little greasy otherwise its a good basic lotion. Doesn't bother my nose and doesn't smell weird after hours of wearing it.
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I absolutely love this lotion. I noticed results within two weeks. Wasn't harsh on my skin at all. Made it feel very smooth. I bought it at Walmart :). I still use it. Not expensive at all. Very reasonable price.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.