BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Amanda S.
I use this lotion every day to firm and moisturize. It soaks in quickly and is not oily, and the smell is very light and does not clash with perfume. The large bottle lasts me a while despite using it on my entire body every morning. Definitely worth the price and the firming effects are noticeable!
Nicole B.
Port Carbon, PA
This is a nice affordable moisturizer. It's not my favorite but I have no real complaints. It feels nice and doesn't dry my skin out and I like the texture. I prefer a lighter scent and am not crazy about any Jergens scents but it's not bad. It doesn't iritate my sensitive skin which is a plus!
Sharla J.
Marrero, LA
I am absolutely obsessed with the scent of this lotion! It is gentle on the skin, and is not itchy. It's a good value for the price. It absorbs into the skin easily and is not greasy. I would definitely recommend.
McKenzie S.
Essexville, MI
I use this religiously every day after a shower. Immediately, I notice my skin feels like velvet. After a couple of minutes, I notice a difference in the appearance of my skin and my cellulite is less noticeable.
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
I love the smell and feel of this lotion. It is not oily and does not feel greasy on the skin after application. I have not noticed a firming effect, but as a normal lotion it is great.
Gabriela J.
Montebello, CA
This is a great moisteriser however it leaves your skin super grease, I have oily skin and this product adds more to it. It is over priced. On a good note it does smell great and the scent last a while. If you have a cut it does burn. I would only recommend it to some one with super dry skin.
Kristen W.
I have been pleasantly surprised by this product. It has a pleasant fragrance, and although I have only used it for a short time, I feel it has the potential to benefit my skin overall.
Clarice F.
I would often result to using jergens at night when i run out of cetaphil. I'm not really allowed to use lotions with aroma, but the smell of jergens isn't strong, which makes it nice to use. It moisturizes well too
Erin P.
Byron, GA
I absolutely love this lotion. I noticed results within two weeks. Wasn't harsh on my skin at all. Made it feel very smooth. I bought it at Walmart :). I still use it. Not expensive at all. Very reasonable price.
Elizabeth A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it ! Leaves my skin so shinny and moisturized. Also it leaves it very smooth and adds a nice touch to your skin (: it's definitely worth it. It met all my expectations. Its really effective of your skin well depends on what skin type you have. Mine is very dry but my face is really oily .
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.