BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Cristina L.
Especially when using shorts or swim suit
I use it everyday
You need to use it everyday
The scent is good
I would buy it again is one of my favorite
I like it

Is a good product to help to tone and firm the skin
Let me know if you like this product
For me is a good product
I use it everyday
Adrian M.
This product has been the best cheap option for skin firming that I have found.  I have had two very large children (born over 9 lbs.) and this product has helped tighten my stomach and reduce visible lines.  I definitely recommend this item. The only thing that I would change is that it would last a little longer. It seems by midday that I need to reapply to get the same moisturizing feeling but that is still much longer than many other lotions. Definitely worth the price!
Brionna P.
Palmyra, NJ
This is a great everyday moisturizer, moisturizes well without leaving you feeling greasy. As for the skin firming, I have noticed a little difference in my skin overtime, but nothing major. Keeps your skin toned, but as far as improving cellulite I don't see a big difference so if that is what you are after I don't think this is the product for you. It did exactly what I expected and I continue to buy this product and use frequently.
Shelbi C.
I love this product. I don't have alot of cellullite or stretch marks but I thought it might be good to try and tone up my legs per some reviews I have read. I've been using them almost daily on my thighs.  They do have a noticeable bit of firmness to them/  they don't seem as flabby. Also it has made my skin feel really nice. I like the nice light scent. This is a new holy grail item for me.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
For how much this costs I def recommend it. I had a baby 4 months ago and with the combination of fist, exercise and firming lotion my stomach has started to become its old self again. It smells good, it feels good. You need to use it every day though! Consistency is key!
Brittanie P.
Vienna, MD
Loving this for the first month I've been using it, keeps my skin moistarized through out the day! I use this daily, I bought this from Walmart. You, I think the price for This product is just fine not pricey and all. I highly recommend this product! Thanks jergens!
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
I love the Jergens brand overall! But this specific lotion actually puts elastin and collagen back into your skin helping it be firm! After I apply this lotion after a shower daily I honestly feel like my skin is firmer because of this product! It has a clean fresh scent but is not overpowering! I would recommend it to all my friends! #jergins #firminglotion #skincare
Haley E.
I love this product for my thighs!! I've always been self conscious about my thighs, but not with Jergens firming lotion!! I wasn't totally sure about this product at first, but I was totally proven wrong about being hesitant towards this!!!
Mandee M.
Englishtown, NJ
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is my favorite. I have used the original Jergen's moisturizer with the Cherry Almond scent before, which I also love because it has a wonderful scent and makes your skin soft. This one does not have much of a fragrance, which would probably be good for some people, but I do wish it did have the scent of the original lotion. However, the skin softening benefits are there, and what's more - it's claim to firming really does work! I had lost quite a bit of weight and had problems with loose skin, as well as cellulite that did not budge, as many women do. Though there is no miracle cure for these things, I definitely saw a marked improvement in my cellulite upon using this product consistently, and although nothing can get rid of loose skin, it made the appearance less saggy. I used a much more expensive product after using this, and I found that the results were not as good, and came back and I preferred the Jergen's, which is very low cost, especially since it lasts awhile and works.
Valerie M.
I love this brand AND this firming cream but not as a firming cream - strictly as a lotion. I have not noticed any firming effects from using for weeks, as I have with other products. It's definitely a great moisturizer, smells lovely, and keeps my skin baby soft, but I wouldn't expect too much skin tightening benefits.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.