BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Alexandra S.
Maineville, OH
Didn't really feel like it firmed my skin even after consistent daily use. Priced competitively and smells great.its also very thick and moisturizers well just not sure how well it really firmed. Haven't bought it again.
Kim G.
This stuff works great as a lotion, but I'm not sure how much it firms and tones. I tried to use it to help with my cellulite and didn't see much difference. Changing my diet helped the most.
Haley B.
Kingsport, TN
This stuff is awesome. My family has us d it for years, it is thick but not too thick and very lightweight. It glides on easily and absorbs into your skin. It is fragrant but very gentle, I would recommend it to anyone and everyone
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't hate this. I think the word "toning" bough is slightly misused. If you want to get toned, exercise! This makes my skn feel tighter, so if you like that feeling, this is for you. I'm just more of a moisture girl.
Ana M.
Manitowoc, WI
Been using this skin firming lotion for a few months. Haven't really noticed much skin firming. Maybe inhaven't ised enough. I used it daily all over my body. Not too keen on the smell so I have not bought again recently.
amber r.
Jergens has always been a great purchase for me and my family. I also use it to give my husband massages. I like to use this after I get out of the shower. It keeps me moisturized all day and give me a good clean feeling.
Alyssa R.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't see any firming or toning but it's so moisturizing and leaves my skin so soft that I would definitely repurchase. Has a nice scent that isn't overbearing. I'm also surprised at how long the bottle lasted me.
Angela T.
I love Jergens... I have recommended this product twice on my YouTube Channel at: Pink Pearls Glam. You'll love it's silky smooth feel and results are appearant but they do vary.
Tammy M.
This product right here is a must have if you have extreme dry skin and you have tried everything this right here is the best choice ever I will always and forever use this product because it does right by me and my family and Friends smells really good
Lauren V.
Clinton, TN
I love it! Works super well. If you plan on sweating or going out on a hot day it is like every other kind of moisturizer it does get slimy. But i love it! I encourage everyone to go to their local walmart or walgreens to get it. I'll sure be getting more.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.