BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Brandi H.
Arlington, TN
I'm not really sure if this actually firms my skin or not, but I still love this lotion regardless. I like the weigh of it. It's not too thick and not too thin. I use it every night after I get out of the shower and I love it!
Erica V.
I'm not sure if I've really noticed the firming effects of the lotion, but I can say that I am still satisfied with the quality of the lotion. It has a nice smell and leaves my skin feeling incredibly soft. It's also gentle on my sensitive skin.
Erin F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Great lotion. It's very convenient finding this brand as most stores carry it. I normally buy it from Target. I like using it after a shower. It doesn't leave u greasy or sticky. Nice smell not strong. I will keep buying it.
Amanda M.
Columbus, OH
I love this lotion! I use it when I work out especially to keep my legs toned. The moisturizer lasts a long time. I don't necessarily love the scent. It is fairly gentle. I would buy it again, but would prefer other scents.
Gabriela C.
Astoria, NY
I absolutely adore this product! I do not think that it does the job it says it would with toning, but Jergens is always a trusted brand for moisturizers. I suffer from Eczema and during winter, I always choose too buy this product because the thickness of the cream keeps my skin feeling soft the whole day!
Jennifer M.
Kutztown, PA
I chose this product after reading other positive reviews. I was hoping the product would assist in firming my skin as it ages. I find that it does moisturizer very well. I love the scent of the lotion. I would recommend the product for its moisturizing, but I didn't see a lot of the firming that was suggested.
Ashley B.
I've been using this product for a very long time since I was a kid it makes my face so smooth my legs smooth in my arms very smooth that's right I've never been disappointed to me I got it at Walmart HEB CVS or green at Walgreens
Alexandra S.
Maineville, OH
Didn't really feel like it firmed my skin even after consistent daily use. Priced competitively and smells great.its also very thick and moisturizers well just not sure how well it really firmed. Haven't bought it again.
amber r.
Jergens has always been a great purchase for me and my family. I also use it to give my husband massages. I like to use this after I get out of the shower. It keeps me moisturized all day and give me a good clean feeling.
Ana M.
Manitowoc, WI
Been using this skin firming lotion for a few months. Haven't really noticed much skin firming. Maybe inhaven't ised enough. I used it daily all over my body. Not too keen on the smell so I have not bought again recently.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.