BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Megan R.
Tucson, AZ
I get this to use on new tattoos and out keeps them Moisturized all day. Definitely exceeded my expectations, and we use it every day for our dry skin as well. It does what it's supposed to do. And more. I don't think they need to improve this product because it's perfect the way it is I will definitely buy Jergens again.
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is the lotion my MIL keeps at her house.. It's okay, but I usually feel sticky after using it.. I wouldn't ever pay for it myself, but it doesn't burn or cause a rash on my skin when I use it, so I guess I can't be too harsh.
Susan S.
Denver, CO
I use this around my eyes every day, 3 times if not wearing makeup, otherwise, day/nightvonly. I just bought it 2 weeks ago, so I am unsure of the way it may be working, but it "feels " like it is z bit tighter when applying makeup!
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This lotion is lighter than most and helps me moisturizer my legs without feeling greasy. I put it on my dry, cracked skin on my legs and feet after my shower at night, and in the morning my skin is much smoothr and moisturized.
Charley B.
I've been using this lotion for a month now and I'm really starting to see results, it's firming and moisturizing really well. The only thing I'd want to see improvement on is the product smell. I like smelling good and fruity.
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
While I think the consistency of this product is a bit thick for my liking, I do believe it is one of the better firming products I have tried. I have used this product over the past year and have noticed skin firming, especially on my legs. I do continue to repurchase and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Kasia F.
Wheeling, IL
It is a good moisturizer, but not great. I had better. It does not absorb quickly and stays a bit sticky on my skin for a long time. Also it does not seem to have much firming properties, but to be honest I am not using it every singe day, so that might be a reason.
Jacki B.
I enjoy this lotion. Not only is it affordable, but it does not leave a film on my skin, it has a barely-there scent, and my skin feels genuinely moisturized after using it. I have had the same bottle for about a year, it seems to be never ending!
Brandi H.
Arlington, TN
I'm not really sure if this actually firms my skin or not, but I still love this lotion regardless. I like the weigh of it. It's not too thick and not too thin. I use it every night after I get out of the shower and I love it!
Krystal C.
Corpus Christi, TX
It really keeps you moisturizers. I'm always going to the beach so it is great to come home and have thin handy so that way my skin isn't all dryer up . It helps put the mouthiest ire back in too so that help for in the long run not having to spend money on buy product over and over becUse it wasn't doing a good job
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.