BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is the lotion my MIL keeps at her house.. It's okay, but I usually feel sticky after using it.. I wouldn't ever pay for it myself, but it doesn't burn or cause a rash on my skin when I use it, so I guess I can't be too harsh.
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
This lotion is very moisturizing. I do not use it every day, so I can't vouch for its firming ability. But I do enjoy it as an all Over lotion. And because the scent isn't strong you don't have to worry about it over powering you.
Megan R.
Tucson, AZ
I get this to use on new tattoos and out keeps them Moisturized all day. Definitely exceeded my expectations, and we use it every day for our dry skin as well. It does what it's supposed to do. And more. I don't think they need to improve this product because it's perfect the way it is I will definitely buy Jergens again.
Michelle S.
Marion, NC
I am not 100 percent impressed with this as it didn't firm my skin, the smell is amazing when I used everyday after the shower I no longer use it. good value id say, smells good but doesn't firm skin sort of sticky but over all moisturizing, No I wouldn't recommend it although I use Jergens products, not daily though
Susan S.
Denver, CO
I use this around my eyes every day, 3 times if not wearing makeup, otherwise, day/nightvonly. I just bought it 2 weeks ago, so I am unsure of the way it may be working, but it "feels " like it is z bit tighter when applying makeup!
Halle L.
Parkersburg, WV
Very smooth makes my skin feel soft as butter and doesn't have much of a smell but that's OK pros makes my skin very very smooth I use it every night I get out of the shower it's a good price and it is good value I would buy again
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This lotion is lighter than most and helps me moisturizer my legs without feeling greasy. I put it on my dry, cracked skin on my legs and feet after my shower at night, and in the morning my skin is much smoothr and moisturized.
Krystal C.
Corpus Christi, TX
It really keeps you moisturizers. I'm always going to the beach so it is great to come home and have thin handy so that way my skin isn't all dryer up . It helps put the mouthiest ire back in too so that help for in the long run not having to spend money on buy product over and over becUse it wasn't doing a good job
Jacki B.
I enjoy this lotion. Not only is it affordable, but it does not leave a film on my skin, it has a barely-there scent, and my skin feels genuinely moisturized after using it. I have had the same bottle for about a year, it seems to be never ending!
Jennifer O.
Forest Park, IL
While I think the consistency of this product is a bit thick for my liking, I do believe it is one of the better firming products I have tried. I have used this product over the past year and have noticed skin firming, especially on my legs. I do continue to repurchase and would definitely recommend to a friend.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.