BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon*
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I like this moisturizer because it makes my hands feel so soft.!
Usually when i wash dishes my hands get so dry and cracky but as soon as i feel them like that i go and put some of this lotion and i start to feel my hands super soft.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
I used this lotion a long time ago, when I was about 18 years old. Now at 30, I still continue to use this lotion because I believe in the product. My skin feels great, the scent is mild and stubtle.
Heather S.
Manteca, CA
I have to constantly reapply jus to feel moisturized, it also doesn't have a great scent. If you like unscented things this would be good for you otherwise you're better off giving this one a pass.
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This lotion is lighter than most and helps me moisturizer my legs without feeling greasy. I put it on my dry, cracked skin on my legs and feet after my shower at night, and in the morning my skin is much smoothr and moisturized.
Michelle S.
Marion, NC
I am not 100 percent impressed with this as it didn't firm my skin, the smell is amazing when I used everyday after the shower I no longer use it. good value id say, smells good but doesn't firm skin sort of sticky but over all moisturizing, No I wouldn't recommend it although I use Jergens products, not daily though
Sara G.
Love love love this lotion! I use it every day for a firmer feel on my legs and I also use it on my eyes to firm up my under eye bags. It works perfectly every time I highly recommend this product
Susan S.
Denver, CO
I use this around my eyes every day, 3 times if not wearing makeup, otherwise, day/nightvonly. I just bought it 2 weeks ago, so I am unsure of the way it may be working, but it "feels " like it is z bit tighter when applying makeup!
Megan R.
Tucson, AZ
I get this to use on new tattoos and out keeps them Moisturized all day. Definitely exceeded my expectations, and we use it every day for our dry skin as well. It does what it's supposed to do. And more. I don't think they need to improve this product because it's perfect the way it is I will definitely buy Jergens again.
Halle L.
Parkersburg, WV
Very smooth makes my skin feel soft as butter and doesn't have much of a smell but that's OK pros makes my skin very very smooth I use it every night I get out of the shower it's a good price and it is good value I would buy again
Amanda H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is the lotion my MIL keeps at her house.. It's okay, but I usually feel sticky after using it.. I wouldn't ever pay for it myself, but it doesn't burn or cause a rash on my skin when I use it, so I guess I can't be too harsh.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.