BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Michel M.
Valley Park, MO
Love this product ♡ anything that can make a woman feel as if she's perfecting herself is a must in this world and this product is one of them. It's easy to use, smells good and works over time to help tone those places you worry about.
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had this bottle for about a year, I use it almost every day. I am particular about smells most of the time and have loved this lotion so far. I do not feel like it dries up on my skin very fast, which is nice, but it does not leave a thick feeling on my skin either. Great overall product, and will probably purchase again.
Crystal R.
Tavares, FL
I love using this lotion to help with the skin on my belly and thighs. Since having a baby I have become more body consensus and so applying this lotion daily helps to bring my skin back to a normal state
Jasmine C.
Milwaukee, WI
L love this product it keep u smelling and filling great the shine is forever and so is the moisture of your skin this product is one of my favorite ever time I go on the store I have to buy it I love jergens product no matter what it is
Taylor A.
Seattle, WA
As someone who works out all the time, this is an amazing product to use post workout after you shower. I can tell that's it working and it's a great price for the amount of lotion you get. I would definitely recommend, I use it everyday!
Qudsia M.
Teaneck, NJ
I dock off a point because its not very moisturizing, at least for my skin which is extremely dry. it does smell very nice though and I'm sure if i use it in the summer when my skin is better and not so dry, that ill like using it more.
Ayanna B.
This was my go to for a while. Even though it isn't currently, I would still recommend purchasing this. It's a great product that smooths your skin with a long lasting scent. I purchased it from target but it's available many other places
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
Best body moisturizer by far great price no strong scent absorbs quickly into skin no greasy feeling. Can be found at any drug store i get mine at rite aid. It's awesome it really does firm and tighten. i think everyone should try it.
Leslie H.
New Palestine, IN
Jergens is my go to lotion!! I absolutely love the smell and and love that my skin moisturized all day long. My boyfriend even switched to using my lotion after only a few weeks of being together because he loved how soft my skin is!!
Carolina G.
Just recently bought this lotion. so far i have noticed my skin a bit more smoothr and firm, especially in the thigh area. It has a nice scent, not to strong, which is perfect. it keeps my skin moisturized all day.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.