BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Qudsia M.
Teaneck, NJ
I dock off a point because its not very moisturizing, at least for my skin which is extremely dry. it does smell very nice though and I'm sure if i use it in the summer when my skin is better and not so dry, that ill like using it more.
Leslie H.
New Palestine, IN
Jergens is my go to lotion!! I absolutely love the smell and and love that my skin moisturized all day long. My boyfriend even switched to using my lotion after only a few weeks of being together because he loved how soft my skin is!!
Carolina G.
Just recently bought this lotion. so far i have noticed my skin a bit more smoothr and firm, especially in the thigh area. It has a nice scent, not to strong, which is perfect. it keeps my skin moisturized all day.
Melissa V.
Lomita, CA
Best body moisturizer by far great price no strong scent absorbs quickly into skin no greasy feeling. Can be found at any drug store i get mine at rite aid. It's awesome it really does firm and tighten. i think everyone should try it.
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
I used this lotion a long time ago, when I was about 18 years old. Now at 30, I still continue to use this lotion because I believe in the product. My skin feels great, the scent is mild and stubtle.
Emily R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I like this moisturizer because it makes my hands feel so soft.!
Usually when i wash dishes my hands get so dry and cracky but as soon as i feel them like that i go and put some of this lotion and i start to feel my hands super soft.
Sara G.
Love love love this lotion! I use it every day for a firmer feel on my legs and I also use it on my eyes to firm up my under eye bags. It works perfectly every time I highly recommend this product
Jennifer F.
Baltimore, MD
This lotion is very moisturizing. I do not use it every day, so I can't vouch for its firming ability. But I do enjoy it as an all Over lotion. And because the scent isn't strong you don't have to worry about it over powering you.
Michelle S.
Marion, NC
I am not 100 percent impressed with this as it didn't firm my skin, the smell is amazing when I used everyday after the shower I no longer use it. good value id say, smells good but doesn't firm skin sort of sticky but over all moisturizing, No I wouldn't recommend it although I use Jergens products, not daily though
Megan R.
Tucson, AZ
I get this to use on new tattoos and out keeps them Moisturized all day. Definitely exceeded my expectations, and we use it every day for our dry skin as well. It does what it's supposed to do. And more. I don't think they need to improve this product because it's perfect the way it is I will definitely buy Jergens again.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.