BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Calen S.
Dallas, TX
This product works very well for me. I have been using it for going on about 3 years now. Having sensitive skin, I need something that can protect it and keep it moisturized and this does the trick. I honestly haven't found anything better.
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
I didn't really notice too much of a difference on my skin. I think this is one of those placebo effect lotions where if you truly believe it's working then it must be. But I'll still give it a 3 for the hydration. Probably won't buy again.
jayleen s.
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly don't know what to say. I notice no toning, then again I'm not sure i should of even expected any sort of "actually toning" to happen. It's alright lotion because it's Jergens, but don't get it because you're looking to tone up.
Michel M.
Valley Park, MO
Love this product ♡ anything that can make a woman feel as if she's perfecting herself is a must in this world and this product is one of them. It's easy to use, smells good and works over time to help tone those places you worry about.
Bernadette P.
This has been my favorite lotion ever. It doesn't smell funny, and has great firming effects, which I love. I hate trying other lotions. My mom used to use jergen's when I was smaller, and so I grew up using it. Literally my whole life lol
Taylor A.
Seattle, WA
As someone who works out all the time, this is an amazing product to use post workout after you shower. I can tell that's it working and it's a great price for the amount of lotion you get. I would definitely recommend, I use it everyday!
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO
I've been using this lotion for a few weeks now and I actually really like it, it makes my skin feel super soft. The only drawback I have is that it really doesn't smell the greatest, it's not like a bad smell or anything but I guess I'm just used to scented lotions. Other than that I will definitely continue to use this product!
Lilliana R.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have had this bottle for about a year, I use it almost every day. I am particular about smells most of the time and have loved this lotion so far. I do not feel like it dries up on my skin very fast, which is nice, but it does not leave a thick feeling on my skin either. Great overall product, and will probably purchase again.
Qudsia M.
Teaneck, NJ
I dock off a point because its not very moisturizing, at least for my skin which is extremely dry. it does smell very nice though and I'm sure if i use it in the summer when my skin is better and not so dry, that ill like using it more.
Crystal R.
Tavares, FL
I love using this lotion to help with the skin on my belly and thighs. Since having a baby I have become more body consensus and so applying this lotion daily helps to bring my skin back to a normal state
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.