BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon*
Calen S.
Dallas, TX
This product works very well for me. I have been using it for going on about 3 years now. Having sensitive skin, I need something that can protect it and keep it moisturized and this does the trick. I honestly haven't found anything better.
Anna N.
Palmer, TX
Love the way it makes my skin feel soft and refreshed! I don't like to feel oily after and it doesn't give me that feeling, it's easy to rub in and has a great clean smell! I got it at Walmart so it's easy to find, would buy again for sure!
Venus A.
San Antonio, TX
I use this every night before I go to sleep, I don't have oily or dry skin so I would say normal skin. I love this moisturizer though, it makes my skin feel fresh and leaves it feeling like I am refreshed.
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
I didn't really notice too much of a difference on my skin. I think this is one of those placebo effect lotions where if you truly believe it's working then it must be. But I'll still give it a 3 for the hydration. Probably won't buy again.
Drea J.
This is a favorite of mine. It's so light, refreshing and smells awesome! I noticed a nice improvement in my skins' elasticity and appearance in about two weeks. It really does tone, moisturize and firm my skin. This is some effective stuff.
Maribel R.
I 100% recommend this product. It makes my skin feel good and not flakey. I used to just different products my skin was constantly dry and my friend recommended me this product so I tried it and I loved it.
Ayanna B.
This was my go to for a while. Even though it isn't currently, I would still recommend purchasing this. It's a great product that smooths your skin with a long lasting scent. I purchased it from target but it's available many other places
Caitlan H.
Sikeston, MO
I've been using this lotion for a few weeks now and I actually really like it, it makes my skin feel super soft. The only drawback I have is that it really doesn't smell the greatest, it's not like a bad smell or anything but I guess I'm just used to scented lotions. Other than that I will definitely continue to use this product!
Yaritza M.
Philadelphia, PA
I gave this product a top score because I daily use this product and it moisturizes my skin for the entire day I don't have to reapply constantly. It mosturizes my skin leaving smelling good and soft.I would totally recommend this product
jayleen s.
Brooklyn , NY
I honestly don't know what to say. I notice no toning, then again I'm not sure i should of even expected any sort of "actually toning" to happen. It's alright lotion because it's Jergens, but don't get it because you're looking to tone up.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.