BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Christina F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Lotion is a necessity for me during the winter time, but I hate to use it because it makes me hands all oily and hard to do my school work. This lotion is absolutely amazing not only because it does the job, but it dries fast and smells amazing!
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I think everyone should invest in Jergens products because they're beneficial to our health and beauty needs. I love the way their products smells and leaves your skin soft and smooth. I get compliments everyone day on how my skin looks younger.
Victoria P.
Good moisturized and not overwhelming in the scent department;however, it definitely is STICKY. and that is something that I don't like at all about my lotion. I bought mine from target. I probably won't buy again.
Janet D.
I absolutely love Jergens as well as dove. i feel like they both keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. i also really like how jergens carries lotions that have a fresh laundry scent rather than a hard citrus smell like a lot of brands carry.
tasha c.
senoia, GA
Love love love this product! When used consistently there is definitely a noticeable difference. The smell is nice, texture is smooth and silky, and leaves your skin the same. The price is ok, however I'm on a tight budget and normally try to catch it on sale.
Maribel R.
I 100% recommend this product. It makes my skin feel good and not flakey. I used to just different products my skin was constantly dry and my friend recommended me this product so I tried it and I loved it.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
This is my go to lotion for everyday use. It's gentle enough that it does not irritate my sensitive skin, yet it's helps seal in moisture! This product definitely gets the job done at a very reasonable cost!
Calen S.
Dallas, TX
This product works very well for me. I have been using it for going on about 3 years now. Having sensitive skin, I need something that can protect it and keep it moisturized and this does the trick. I honestly haven't found anything better.
Belinda D.
Escondido, CA
I didn't really notice too much of a difference on my skin. I think this is one of those placebo effect lotions where if you truly believe it's working then it must be. But I'll still give it a 3 for the hydration. Probably won't buy again.
Anna N.
Palmer, TX
Love the way it makes my skin feel soft and refreshed! I don't like to feel oily after and it doesn't give me that feeling, it's easy to rub in and has a great clean smell! I got it at Walmart so it's easy to find, would buy again for sure!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.