BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Bailey S.
Richmond, VA
This lotion is a good everyday body moisturizer. There's nothing extraordinary about it. I wouldn't say it actually firms but it smells nice and keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day. I wold recommend this to someone looking for a basic body lotion.
Stephanie B.
THORNTOWN, Indiana
I just lost 150 lbs and used this for months to try and keep my skin toned and firm but I didn't notice that it helped at all in that area. It is a great moisturizer and isn't oily feeling but I wouldn't recommend it at all for toning or firming up your skin.
Jenn B.
Mulberry, FL
I love this product it's very light weight and the product helps to tone your skin. I purchased it from Walmart and it was very reasonable price. It was only 3.95 and it is very long lasting. I would recommend this product to everyone that this is amazing
Emerald J.
Durant, MS
OMG jergens has to be the best moisturizing lotion that has ever existed, not only does it has a good smell to , keeps your skin shiny and soft but it also tones the skin as you use it, i would HIGHLY recommend this lotion it really is a wonderful product.
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO
This lotion was fine. I would not say I felt anything was toned for firmed, but I didn't really expect that. It goes on nicely and didn't leave an oily feel, but my skin was still dry. I live in a dry climate, so I think I just need something stronger.
Katie r.
Beverly Hills, FL
This moisturizer works wonders for both Me and my husband l. I used this after both of my babies were born and it helped me tone and tighten my belly skin right back up . it exceeded my expectations honestly also my husband uses it for his hands after a long hard day at work and it softens them right up . way to go guys keep up the good work ..
Kristin E.
I would have to say I'm in love with a good moisturizer that lasts!! There's so many nice smelling lotions but the moister does not stay, or visa versa. I feel like this product has a fresh fragrance & the light moist feel that lasts all day! Love it.
Loretta G.
Austin, IN
I love Jergens lotions. Have used them for years. The skin firming moisturizer is a great lotion. Although I have not noticed any firming results. I use it as a body lotion and helps with my dry skin. I will continue to use this product and try more.
Jasmine R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I loved this lotion. It always kept me super moisturized. It really toned my skin and it was not super expensive. I really liked the soft scent it had. It was not strong at all, it just smelled really fresh and I love it. Would definitely recommend.
Angie P.
Mineral Point, WI
I swear by Jergens as a body lotion! I have several bottles of all the types they sell. Its light weight, easy enough to use more than once a day. You can purchase this at WalMart, Walgreens, K-Mart, Target, great price for a wonderful body lotion.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.