BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jasmine R.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I loved this lotion. It always kept me super moisturized. It really toned my skin and it was not super expensive. I really liked the soft scent it had. It was not strong at all, it just smelled really fresh and I love it. Would definitely recommend.
Alexis B.
Austin, TX
I can say the product works as an everyday lorion, but I did not notice any firmness changes after using the product so it only works partially. I like Jergen products and will use others except this one because it seem to confused as to what it was.
Loretta G.
Austin, IN
I love Jergens lotions. Have used them for years. The skin firming moisturizer is a great lotion. Although I have not noticed any firming results. I use it as a body lotion and helps with my dry skin. I will continue to use this product and try more.
Drew H.
Lake Mary, FL
Love this lotion! Since losing weight, I've been using it on my stomach and legs. You can really see a difference. I recommend using this everyday for results. My stomach and legs look smoothr after just a couple months. And it smells really nice.
Kristin E.
I would have to say I'm in love with a good moisturizer that lasts!! There's so many nice smelling lotions but the moister does not stay, or visa versa. I feel like this product has a fresh fragrance & the light moist feel that lasts all day! Love it.
Mahala C.
Denver, CO
Got this to try out on my fathers dry skin due to diabetes and it worked really really well. he only said that it took some minutes for it to fully absorb into his skin , but it moisturized his dry spots really nicely and made his skin really soft.
A M.
Colorado Springs, CO
I've been using this body lotion for a while now, and although it doesn't tone the skin indefinitely it definitely helps to tone temporarily whenever you may want to. I found the scent not too strong and lightly fragnant. I like using this lotion in the summer, it helps reduce the appearance of lumps and bumps while strutting around in my skinwear.
Lizzie B.
This lotion does the job for a daily moisturizer. Available at pretty much any grocery or department store for a low price. This moisturizer is thicker and does not leave a greasy residue, however you may find that you need to reapply through the day.
Christina F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Lotion is a necessity for me during the winter time, but I hate to use it because it makes me hands all oily and hard to do my school work. This lotion is absolutely amazing not only because it does the job, but it dries fast and smells amazing!
Ali B.
Lancaster, OH
I love the smell of this lotion! It is so moisturizing and it's the perfect consistency. It doesn't leave your skin greasy at all and it does firm your skin after you've used it for a couple weeks.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.