BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Brittney S.
Skin fells firmer, cellulite less visible and most importantly I was left moisturized! Smell is amazing. Love that it hasn't changed. Bottle lasts awhile even with generous daily application. Purchased from target and have emptied many bottles over the years.
Alvin C.
Dinuba, CA
I use this every night after a shower leaves my skin feeling fresh and moist. The firming in it just leaves my body and face looking tight and firm the next day. You can defiantly see the change in your skin when using it daily as part of your skin care regime
Carolina V.
El Paso, TX
I am new to the obsession of moisturizing my body. Although, my skin doesn't really need "tightening" I find that this lotion is for everyone. You don't need to be wrinkly and have excess skin to expect for this to work on you. I used up the entire bottle in no time, I loved how it hydrated my pores. I'd use it on face and entire body. I would purchase again!
Virginia N.
Statham, GA
This is my go to shorts and dress weather moisturizer! It really does work! Of course it's not going to cure cellulite or completely diminish it. However, I do see a considerable difference when I'm using it and not using it. I love it and buy it all the time!
Alexis M.
My go to lotion in the fall and winter when I'm not using a sunless tanning lotion. Great for moisturizing I typically buy it at Walmart so it is reasonably priced it does leave me feeling a bit sticky if I start to sweat or heat up at all but would recommend
Bianca T.
Aurora, IL
Love this lotion! It's extremely moisturizing and I use it on a daily basis to keep my skin hydrated. I love that it isn't thick like some moisturizers that leave a residue. It has a nice clean smell to it. I will definitely be purchasing this lotion again!
Paige M.
Broomfield, CO
This lotion was fine. I would not say I felt anything was toned for firmed, but I didn't really expect that. It goes on nicely and didn't leave an oily feel, but my skin was still dry. I live in a dry climate, so I think I just need something stronger.
Emerald J.
Durant, MS
OMG jergens has to be the best moisturizing lotion that has ever existed, not only does it has a good smell to , keeps your skin shiny and soft but it also tones the skin as you use it, i would HIGHLY recommend this lotion it really is a wonderful product.
Mo L.
Smells amazing! I use it on my tattoo to keep it refreshing! And great use after shower because it get really dry and last all day long so once only have to do it in the morning. I also use it on the neck to keep it firm. I also keep a bottle on my vanity!
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
Jergens is amazing. super affordable, and it is a great product. I bought it at rite aid and My little 15 year old sister uses it daily. It smells amazing, and the pump is very handy. Its super gentle to your skin, I will definitely be buying this again.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.