BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Lindenhurst, NY
Another great moisturizer!! I am very picky about my lotions and moisturizers, I need something somewhat thick so I can feel it really working. This does just that for me! Keeps my skin feeling hydrated and smooth all night long as I apply usually after a nice shower.
Crystal P.
I have been using this for about a week now. Ive seen very little difference in my skin..it is deffinetly a product that takes a little while to see any kind of difference and for smaller problem areas. it doesn't hold moisture very well but it does smell very good !
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this every day since high school (thay was over 10 years ago!) I gave it up for a year and I could tell in my skin appearance when I did.

I apply to my abdomen, thighs and butt, and it absorbs quickly and has a mild, pleasant scent.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Mar L.
Stockton, CA
I bought this moisturizer because it was on sale. If you're looking for a product that simply moisturizers your skin, then this is for you. If you want a skin firming lotion than I wouldn't recommend this. I didn't see any noticeable difference in firmness, but it did do a good job of keeping my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Nicole C.
Brighton, MA
This is my holy grail product. It leaves my skin feeling completely moisturized and silky smooth. I love that there is minimal scent when i just want a simple body lotion. I love applying this after a shower and before bed and keeps my skin looking supple all the time!
Andrea P.
Excelente firma y excelente producto. Es algo espesa pero podrás manejarla muy bien en tu piel. Tiene un aroma serio pero no molesto. Absorbe e hidrata muchísimo que en segundos sentirás tu piel más sana. El precio es buenísimo ya que es un producto de gran calidad
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
I started using this after the birth of my first child. I swear it tightened up my skin very visibly and amazingly! What seemed like overstretched saggy skin got new life brought to it and everything was taut again! (as much as it can be in a 30something year old mom)
Mist S.
Addison, TX
I love Jergens Lotion. It has many nice fragrances, and you feel silky smooth♡ I love how has its a large bottle, enough to last a long while even with growing boys. Also, dome more not so mainly girl smells. Perfect price. Perfect lotion . Love it!# Grade is 100
Vianny S.
I always use lotions because my skin tends to dry, specially in the winter and this helped so much. I have a travel size that I keep at work and it's my go to after handwashing which I have to do a lot, helpsy hands from drying.
Haylee F.
London, OH
I have very dry skin and tried this while I was pregnant. I feel like it only helped for a short time. A few hours after my skin was dry and itchy again and didn't help with stetch marks for me but I did get reallllly big.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?