BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Rori L.
WEST POINT, UT
I used this lotion when I was pregnant and it really helped me not to get stretch marks! For the price this is one of the best deals around! Perks it also smells really good.
Jenna G.
I really like this, I have the older bottle and I just finished it up and I will probably repurchase. It is very hydrating ( I don’t notice any firming, tightening or toning as it says on the bottle) but I still love how it feels. I keep it in my bathroom and use it all over after a shower.
Alanis R.
My mother uses this cream has a very rich smell; I've been using it for a while, but I did not like it if you sweat a little It feels strange for the summer to leave I stopped using it; I would only use it again in the winter so I recommend it to the. People who have dry skin if they; have oily skin do not recommend them.
Brenna M.
Recently bought this to give me a little more elasticity during the harsh winter months with dry, cracking skin. This has restored all moisture and has made my skin feel incredible. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling either and can be applied before getting dressed easily.
Sage D.
atlanta
I use this product nightly before bed. It has a subtle, classic lotion smell that is not overwhelming. It moisturizes well and has a thick, creamy texture. I am still on my first bottle and am hopeful to see results regarding cellulite!
Kimberly G.
I use this skin firming toning cream and it works wonders..I love that it makes your skin soft and glowy you can definitely see results in like 1 month of using it..it really firms the part that you apply the cream
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I love this as a moisturizer but I'm not confident that it actually firms my skin. It's a good price and it goes a long way for sure. I use it every other day. I use Jergens glow the alternating days
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Love this moisturizer! Inexpensive and it works. I use this daily, and am pleased with the product. The scent is fine, and not overpowering. Due to the price, this product is an excellent value, and I highly recommend.
Shivani P.
I used this lotion regularly and went through a few bottles of it and loved it! It smells great, but not too strong to where you smell it all day and is very moisturizing. I feel like it smells much better than most Jergens lotions! My skin dries out easily, and this is one of the few lotions that don't require frequent reapplication. Love it!

My biggest complaint with this lotion is that I felt ZERO improvement in skin firmness. ZERO!!! I used it all over my body where I had looser and tighter skin and feel like there is no difference from before.

I don't recommend it for the firming and toning, but I do love it as a body lotion for general use!

Alexandra V.
Henderson, NV
I was really skeptical about buying this product. Like most people we've tried everything under the sun to get rid of cellulite, stretch marks, and every other skin imperfection. After doing some research I decided to give this lotion a try. (For my thigh cellulite). I was amazed at how it worked with one application. I applied a generous amount and buffed it in with circular motions, until it was saturated into my skin. My troubled areas were noticeably tighter, and cellulite visibility was reduced. I apply it twice a day for best results. I love how quick this lotion drys and how amazing my skin looks. Plus it's not oily / greasy. One of my favorite go to summer lotions.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.