BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Dita D.
Los Angeles, CA
My dad got me into this product. I love the way it smells, love the way it tightens my skin almost instantly and leaves it super smooth. I use it every day after I get out of the shower and people are constantly complimenting my skin. Not to mention the price is amazing! In my opinion, its a high-quality product for an affordable price.
Alexa P.
The best lotion I’ve used so far. It perfectly hydrates your skin while tightening it. The best thing about it is that a little goes a long way so you don’t really have to worry about it wasting so fast. Not to mention It smells amazing!! I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants smooth, firm, and soft skin!
Jenna G.
I really like this, I have the older bottle and I just finished it up and I will probably repurchase. It is very hydrating ( I don’t notice any firming, tightening or toning as it says on the bottle) but I still love how it feels. I keep it in my bathroom and use it all over after a shower.
Sofia D.
Richmond
Great for those small stretch marks that sort of bother you but you don’t actually care too much about. Just put this on like regular lotion after you shower and boom you’re golden
Alanis R.
My mother uses this cream has a very rich smell; I've been using it for a while, but I did not like it if you sweat a little It feels strange for the summer to leave I stopped using it; I would only use it again in the winter so I recommend it to the. People who have dry skin if they; have oily skin do not recommend them.
Ky M.
Oregon city , OR
Jergens firming and toning lotion leaves my skin soft and smooth. I use it mainly on my thighs and i have seen a significant difference in blemishes, cellulite, and stretch marks. It has a rather thin consistency and will feel watery until it dries.
Brenna M.
Recently bought this to give me a little more elasticity during the harsh winter months with dry, cracking skin. This has restored all moisture and has made my skin feel incredible. It doesn't leave a greasy feeling either and can be applied before getting dressed easily.
Kayla N.
california
I love this moisturizer. I used it on my stretch marks which have since faded. It is affordable and I can buy it at any Target or Wal Mart. I use it every night.
Kimberly G.
I use this skin firming toning cream and it works wonders..I love that it makes your skin soft and glowy you can definitely see results in like 1 month of using it..it really firms the part that you apply the cream
Nicolette K.
Mooresville, NC
After first use, I can feel a difference in my skin. Pleasant and subtle smell, really sticks to your skin which helps deeply massage your legs/arms better. Can’t wait to update this after a few weeks or so!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.