BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I have been using this for about a year now, and I must say that it does truly work. My skin feels firm and looks amazing! At first it was a but getting used to because it doesn't have the best scent, but then I didn't even notice it.
Britt B.
Mount Carmel, TN
REALLY don't like this lotion. It's so thin that when it absorbs into you skin it feels like you never applied lotion. And not in a good way! I could probably apply this whole bottle and still have dry skin. Got it from Walmart because of the good price, will never buy again.
Ashtyn L.
Roanoke, Va
I used this product during my pregnancy and i never received any stretch marks! This product is amazing. Great value for the price. And it doesn't make your skin feel greasy after applying. I still use this product weekly. I would buy this product again and i would recommend!
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
I do not know if I am crazy but it has only been a week and I already love this stuff! The smell is lovely and the results are even better. I never have been over weight or really have had a huge problem with stretch marks but the problem areas I do have this has done wonders. My cellulite is greatly reduced! I am really speechless. I would recommend this and I will continue to use.
Morgan F.
This product is one that has always been in my moms cabinet growing up. We have very dry skin and this helps keep us moisturized. Especially our hands and feet. I do think it is a little thin but that is because I like thick lotions.
Abby G.
Columbus, OH
Tried this and it was pretty good, I wasn't expecting miracle but maybe slightly more moisturizing. Didn't seem to last very long, wanted to apply again in the afternoon. For the price I would recommend. May try it again to give it another shot at a different time of year.
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
I started using this after the birth of my first child. I swear it tightened up my skin very visibly and amazingly! What seemed like overstretched saggy skin got new life brought to it and everything was taut again! (as much as it can be in a 30something year old mom)
Mar L.
Stockton, CA
I bought this moisturizer because it was on sale. If you're looking for a product that simply moisturizers your skin, then this is for you. If you want a skin firming lotion than I wouldn't recommend this. I didn't see any noticeable difference in firmness, but it did do a good job of keeping my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Toni H.
I noticed a significant difference in the texture and firmness of my skin after just a week or so of using Jergens Toning Moisturizer Skin Firming. Ease of application and the quickness in which it absorbs are absolute pluses compared to other products I have tried.
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this every day since high school (thay was over 10 years ago!) I gave it up for a year and I could tell in my skin appearance when I did.

I apply to my abdomen, thighs and butt, and it absorbs quickly and has a mild, pleasant scent.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.