BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Nicole C.
Brighton, MA
This is my holy grail product. It leaves my skin feeling completely moisturized and silky smooth. I love that there is minimal scent when i just want a simple body lotion. I love applying this after a shower and before bed and keeps my skin looking supple all the time!
Jessica A.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this every day since high school (thay was over 10 years ago!) I gave it up for a year and I could tell in my skin appearance when I did.

I apply to my abdomen, thighs and butt, and it absorbs quickly and has a mild, pleasant scent.

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Michelle B.
Austin, TX
I started using this after the birth of my first child. I swear it tightened up my skin very visibly and amazingly! What seemed like overstretched saggy skin got new life brought to it and everything was taut again! (as much as it can be in a 30something year old mom)
Andrea P.
Excelente firma y excelente producto. Es algo espesa pero podrás manejarla muy bien en tu piel. Tiene un aroma serio pero no molesto. Absorbe e hidrata muchísimo que en segundos sentirás tu piel más sana. El precio es buenísimo ya que es un producto de gran calidad
Melissa W.
Lindenhurst, NY
Another great moisturizer!! I am very picky about my lotions and moisturizers, I need something somewhat thick so I can feel it really working. This does just that for me! Keeps my skin feeling hydrated and smooth all night long as I apply usually after a nice shower.
Courtney B.
Zanesville, OH
This is my go to lotion. It is very thick as opposed to the very expensive high end brand of body and hand lotions. The smell isn't the greatest but it does amazing things so the smell doesn't matter. A very reasonable price so I always have a huge bottle on hand
Anastasia F.
I've used this product often and it comes out really thick and hard to get into the skin. I use it every so often. The value was good. Not too pricey. The smell was fantastic and felt clean. I would definitely recommend this to others. I would also buy it again
Jessica D.
This is the lotion that I see on every desk of every employee that I work with. If you see this product on everyone's desk like I do there is obviously something great about it. I also use it and I would never go to another product because this one is the best.
Haylee F.
London, OH
I have very dry skin and tried this while I was pregnant. I feel like it only helped for a short time. A few hours after my skin was dry and itchy again and didn't help with stetch marks for me but I did get reallllly big.
Gina Z.
Maynardville, TN
This is my favorite lotion of all time. It works amazing and gives you the perfect amount of moisture. It is a good value. Also a very gentle lotion. It's effective and I use it twice a day once in the morning and once at night. It has a great smell that I love.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.