BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Ashtyn L.
Roanoke, Va
I used this product during my pregnancy and i never received any stretch marks! This product is amazing. Great value for the price. And it doesn't make your skin feel greasy after applying. I still use this product weekly. I would buy this product again and i would recommend!
Britt B.
Mount Carmel, TN
REALLY don't like this lotion. It's so thin that when it absorbs into you skin it feels like you never applied lotion. And not in a good way! I could probably apply this whole bottle and still have dry skin. Got it from Walmart because of the good price, will never buy again.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I have been using this for about a year now, and I must say that it does truly work. My skin feels firm and looks amazing! At first it was a but getting used to because it doesn't have the best scent, but then I didn't even notice it.
Aleena A.
I'm a big fan of Jergens lotions. They come in a variety of scents, different texture options, and works really well for me in the summer months! I like to switch it up between brands, but I always have a bottle of this handy in my house. Easy to find and a great price point.
Abby G.
Columbus , OH
Tried this and it was pretty good, I wasn't expecting miracle but maybe slightly more moisturizing. Didn't seem to last very long, wanted to apply again in the afternoon. For the price I would recommend. May try it again to give it another shot at a different time of year.
Shanta K.
Washington, PA
I do not know if I am crazy but it has only been a week and I already love this stuff! The smell is lovely and the results are even better. I never have been over weight or really have had a huge problem with stretch marks but the problem areas I do have this has done wonders. My cellulite is greatly reduced! I am really speechless. I would recommend this and I will continue to use.
Morgan F.
This product is one that has always been in my moms cabinet growing up. We have very dry skin and this helps keep us moisturized. Especially our hands and feet. I do think it is a little thin but that is because I like thick lotions.
Toni H.
I noticed a significant difference in the texture and firmness of my skin after just a week or so of using Jergens Toning Moisturizer Skin Firming. Ease of application and the quickness in which it absorbs are absolute pluses compared to other products I have tried.
Crystal P.
I have been using this for about a week now. Ive seen very little difference in my skin..it is deffinetly a product that takes a little while to see any kind of difference and for smaller problem areas. it doesn't hold moisture very well but it does smell very good !
almendra c.
Stockton, CA
I bought this moisturizer because it was on sale. If you're looking for a product that simply moisturizers your skin, then this is for you. If you want a skin firming lotion than I wouldn't recommend this. I didn't see any noticeable difference in firmness, but it did do a good job of keeping my skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.