BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I use this after the shower most days! I want my skin to be firm and toned so I got this at Target. It goes on really smooth and soaks into the skin quickly. I have yet to figure out of it actually firms and tones but i do enjoy the lotion.
Marisa  F.
Richmond, KY
If you put Jergens in front of my ill be sure to use it. My dad used to sell it and so its always been my go to. The smell isn't over whelming, just smells clean. Affordable and it really does tone your skin over time. I love Jergens, it's a classic and I would recommend it to anyone!
Erica W.
Scurry, TX
It's okay. Typical moisturizer not as much toning, I purchased at Walmart thinking it might help with my cellulite but it really hasn't done to much. It smells good and could use daily if you wanted because it does the job in that dept just not as "toning" as I would have liked.
Alison K.
Leeds, AL
Love this! It's cheap and you get a huge amount for the price. It feels great on my skin and leaves it feeling soft and supple. I've been using this for a few years now and will keep using. It's easy to pick up during my weekly shop at Walmart. I would definitely use this again!
Bryanna C.
Brooklyn, NY
I haven't tried the others but what i do know is that for a fact that this lotion right here is helpful for skin improvement , gives a natural glow and it even firms it. Your skin all in all will feel great after you use it. It even helps ease off exema. This is a great product.
Leyla S.
Staten island , NY
Very creamy, hydrating every day body lotion. I use this in the winter because that's when my skin needs the most hydration. This definitely gets the job done. I didn't notice much difference in terms of firming or toning my skin though
Annie C.
Use this a few times a week (alternate with an exfoliating lotion). Like that the scent isn't overpowering, light moisturizer I could see how it wouldn't be the best for very dry skin. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a preventative measure to keep skin looking young.
Kimberly T.
I miss the old scent and the old formula. It seems like since the new branding, it has gotten thicker and even the original scent has changed. The packaging looks more upscale, the price has gone up, I used to be fan but now I have to look for something else as a daily moisturizer.
Estefania G.
I love how sensitive it is on my skin. The prize is right and actually hydrates work. I had bought it as a lotion but then realized it was for toning too. But I was seeing a difference on my skin more firm. The texture of my skins feel more soft. The smell reminds me of nature lol
Aleena A.
I'm a big fan of Jergens lotions. They come in a variety of scents, different texture options, and works really well for me in the summer months! I like to switch it up between brands, but I always have a bottle of this handy in my house. Easy to find and a great price point.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.