BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Krystle B.
Stouffville, ON
This is a great product. I used it constantly for several months and definitely seen a difference. It doesn't leave your skin oily like some moisturizers.
Tiffany R.
Okotoks, Alberta
I really liked this as a moisturizer. As a skin firming lotion, not so much. It didn't really do anything for firming my skin, but did leave it very soft.
Zozo S.
I  like Jergens moisturizers they make my body smooth and moisturized all the day (long lasting) and it's gentle on the skin. i would buy it again
Melissa Q.
I do notice my skin a little bit firmer but not a big difference, I do think the lotion is good though for the price and the smell is nice as well.
Natasha P.
Love this lotion, tones and moisturizes my skin while leaving it soft to the touch! The price is also not bad, very affordable, I highly recommend!
Saskia M.
Calgary , Alberta
I'm highly sensitive to many creams and scented products but I find I don't react to jergens. Though it does its job i find it to be just average
Sandy L.
Burlington, Ontario
I was beginning to get those saggy thighs, so I thought
I would try this product. When applied properly, it
actually works! Highly recommended!
Mindy D.
New Providence, PA
I need to moisterize my skin during the winter because I get really dry skin. This moisturizer really helps keep my skin flake and itch free.
Claudine N.
Helps deminish dimples in the skin, very moisturizing, don't dry after awhile but gets deep in the skin and leaves the body feeling refreshed.
pari P.
I always love jergens products and i don't know why.
i just love the cream,consistency,smell....everything.
and its not so costly so that too.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.