BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jordan B.
Great lotion that left my skin feeling silky smooth all day. perfect price for what you're getting. normally lotions don't hydrate my skin all day but one application was plenty for me
Hansa P.
Mumbai
I really like this moisturizer the way it feels n protects n my skin its just i don't hv words i hv been using this toning moisturizer for a long tym will highly recommened it to you guys.
Shabetha K.
This lotion was alright because it didn't keep my skin very moisturized throughout the day and it just felt like it was sitting on the top of my skin and not really soaking in.
Maira K.
Mississauga, Ontario
Decent moisturizer. Good for summer. Doesn't leave oily residue. Economical and lasts a while too. Usually repurchase this or nivea (for winter). Available at drugstores.
Andrea R.
I have to say this product is amazing!! Ladies true story. One day I was trying on a outfit I looked in the mirror to see how it looked and to my amazement my cellulite had decreased!! I was completely shocked Then I realize that I had been using this product for three weeks WOW what a surprise!! Give it a shot it worked for me..
Melissa C.
Markham, ON
Good, light, non greasy everyday type cream. The scent isn't overpowering. Buy it when it goes on sale, because it might be a little pricey for the quality you get.
Christina K.
Saskatchewan, canada
This product is one of the best I have ever tried. It keeps my super dry hands soft and smooth. I only apply it once a day, unless I have my hands in water a lot.
Melanie E.
Bonnyville , Alberta, Alberta
This lotion is nice, I use it at night before bed. It mixes in well and isn't greasy. It also doesn't smell which is a huge bonus for me. I can't stand having smelly lotions on me
Paola P.
Love how it doesn't leave my skin feeling grassy. The price point is ok. Perfect for people who don't like to feel their sking heavy or oily. Nice packaging too.
Paloma A.
It works so good and I love the smell on the skin have a original essence like cherry or almonds and really firming your skin have a better visual presentation
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.