BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Tiffany T.
This stuff works wonders for anyone that has cellulite or stretch marks .best to use right after shower when skin is still moist to help lock in moisture to the skin. Highly recommended
Reena S.
BRAMPTON, ON
This is my go to cream especially in the winter. I put it on after my shower and then on my feet + socks before bed. It keeps me soft and smooth, has a nice light scent.

It is a well known brand that I trust.
Janet M.
Madera, CA
Doesn't tone but its a nice light lotion. I keep it work because I wasn't using it as much and didn't want it to go to waste. It doesn't have a smell or leave residue behind but I will not be repurchasing this.
Rachel B.
Stafford
Im only 21 and I don't have too much skin I need to re firm but on the places I feel do need a bit of re firming I've noticed this doesn't do anything. However it does moisturise my skin like no other! For that its my ultimate go too dry skin/winter skin moisturizer. But not for skin firming!
Tammy B.
Didn't totally impress me yet..I only been using for a week with no visible change to my skin. Smells good moisture of skin is good. I will have to repost in a couple week to let you know more. I can expect it to be like magic I guess.
Samantha S.
Kingston
Works great. Keeps me moisturized and doesn't effect my eczema. I use it on my kids and their skin is very healthy and smooth. I use it through out the day and I'm the morning and at night. Enjoy!
Jo P.
Looking for a lotion that will moisturizer your skin? This is the best one and it dries instant. I like using this lotion because it makes the skin feel cool. I use it almost every night. Then scent is subtle. Yes I would buy it.
Maha S.
Karachi., Sindh
My nightly ritual is incomplete without this cream. I like to use this cream every night before going to bed as I feel it helps in making my skin look more firmer and toned. Continuous use of this has made me love my body as it has visibly helped me with body confidence.
Esta crema te deja muy buenos resultados por que contiene colágeno y eso nos sirve para prevenir las arrugas que no queremos en nuestra piel. Mucho menos en la cara. Es suave agradable y con un olor muy refrescante. En testos caso la puedes usas todos los días..
Abby D.
california
I use this lotion as my daily lotion and have been doing this for the past year. I can't necessarily determine if it has "firmed" up my skin, but it has definitely helped with my dry patches, especially during the cold months. I have noticed that it also helps with my small stretch marks on the inside of my legs, it made them less visible but didn't make them disappear, for obvious reasons. I also enjoy the light scent, it does have a little scent but it isn't overpowering and only noticeable if you are putting it all over your body.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.