BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
It doesn't exactly firm the skin but it does leave your skin nice and soft
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Nice moisturizing lotion. Smells good. Leaves skin feeling a little wet.
Katie M.
Thompson Fls, MT
Purchased at: Walgreens
One of my morning routine must haves. I use this on my stomach and thighs to keep my skin firm and soft. It has even helped with some of my stretch marks. One of the most affordable skin forming moisturizers on the market!
Luli V.
Wichita , KS
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta esta crema porque me ayuda mucho a mantener firme mi piel pues contiene collagen and Elastin se la recomiendo a todas las chicas que tiene. Celulitis o que aún no tiene. Que la utilizen porque les dará muy buenos resultados
Ashley C.
Newburgh, IN
I can’t wait to be able to start using this product again after I give birth, the collagen really does help with the elasticity of the skin and help reduce the look of imperfections on the thighs/buttocks area!
Marilyn G.
Westmorland, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this skin firming lotion on my legs everyday for the past 3 months, and my cellulite is disappearing, I don't know if it's just the lotion that has helped me, but I have also been working out a little. I do like this lotion alot though.
arlin a.
martil
1,345 reviews
Hello,

i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋

Gmail : momhdy77@gmail.com
Gmail : kurapikahdy7@gmail.com
Paola A.
I have used this for years and refuse to use anything else. I swear by this lotion! My skin is so soft and firm, I don't get sticky and it's not at all oily. LOVE THIS. My skin needs a lot of help because it's so dry and this is the first lotion I've tried that does the job without feeling so heavy that I only want to use more than just at night.
Veronica A.
Este producto me deja la piel increíblemente suave, con un aroma delicioso. Lo uso dos veces al día, en las mañanas y noches, me encanta usarlo. Esta 100% recomendado, te aseguro que tus celulitis desaparecerán por completo, ademas, es economico. Es perfecto
ILINA E.
Irun
I’m actually surprised by how much I like this cream.
I honestly haven’t used much Jergens skincare in the past, so I didn’t know what to expect when I decided to try this.
I’ve tried this mask about 3 times so far and I really like it! I recommend it!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon