BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jessica H.
Innisfil, ON
Goes on smooth, blends nicely into the skin. I found after 3 consecutive days of using it after the shower, my skin felt more nourished and silky smooth. I have very sensitive skin, and this did not irritate my skin whatsoever. It's definitely a product I would recommend.
Shannon K.
Picton, ON
Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer is the best lotion I have ever used. It tightens my skin and makes my cellulite something I can put behind me instead of something thats on my behind. The price is nice and the scent... yummy.

this product is a must have.
Skye W.
Ottawa
I really like this moisturizer, specifically for tattoos which are in the healing process. The vitamins in it help the tattoos stay vibrant without breaking the bank in terms of cost. The bottles are massive and last for months. Would buy again next time I get a tattoo
Sarah M.
Hornby, Ontario
Love this skin firming body lotion. Prior to buying this product I did not believe that it would actually make skin firmer and I just wanted to try it. I try to use it every day but most weeks I end up only using it about 3 times. I definitely recommend this product!
Montserrat G.
León, Guanajuato, México
It's a good moisturizer, it is absorbed relatively fast and it doesn't leave a oily feeling; I love the fact that it isn't expensive at all but I doubt it does something for the cellulite or firming the skin
Lisa N.
Vancouver, BC
Nice everyday body moisturizer for me. I like that its so affordable and the big bottle will last me for quite a while. I use it everyday after I shower and its good. It absorbs into my skin pretty well and it helps keep my skin hydrated throughout the day.
Kitchen C.
I do like this moisturizer, I just find that it leaves my hands too greasy for too long. I wish it would settle into my skin quicker. With that said though, I find that it does make a difference on my hands in terms of moisturizing, so its worth it for sure!
Alisa R.
Was not a big fan of this one. I didn't find my skin stayed very hydrated and felt like I needed to reapply throughout the day. Also, the scent isn't my favorite either. Jergens has many more moisturizers I would choose before this one
Fernanda M.
Caracas.
I like keeping my skin soft, healthy, and using this product I achieve that goal for a long period of time, I use it when I get out of the shower and it lasts through the day, with the time I've noticed my elbows and knees softer.
Angelique G.
I absolutely love this product. I use it after I get out of the shower and it feels amazing! My skin became so much smoothr after applying it for a week! My mom bought this at Walmart for only 4$ which is a pretty good price for a lotion bottle this big. Overall, this is by far my most favorite lotion I use.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.