BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

ILINA E.
Irun
I’m actually surprised by how much I like this cream.
I honestly haven’t used much Jergens skincare in the past, so I didn’t know what to expect when I decided to try this.
I’ve tried this mask about 3 times so far and I really like it! I recommend it!
Choubaila M.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS!!! for some unknown reason, my eyebrows HATE ME!! and they have stopped growing nice and even and full.... So now, I have these crazy sparse sad brows... UNTIL I stumbled across this! I was a complete skeptic at first thinking my hair was way to dark and it would NEVER match, but I was soooo wrong! It matches! The spoolie is perfect in size and strength (its not cheap and falling apart) and the tip is flat, so you can make thin hairlike lines. Which is important unless you are a fan of the marker look....(I'm not) I ran out on accident (didn't order soon enough) and tried others while waiting for this to come and nothing compared! I recommend this to anyone wanting natural looking brows that just need a little filling out! My only complaint is that when I sweat it comes off, but hey, so does every other make up in the world so I still give it 5 stars! ...read less
Angela C.
This is my third bottle and I must say I will never use another lotion again (will still use that coconut oil tho). :) I am in the process of losing weight and this lotion is definitely helping my skin.It takes a long time to see results so my best advice is to just stick with it and you wont be sorry since nothing works over night, everything takes times.I don't have sensitive skin so it didn't cause a reaction or break out. This lotion does have a perfume scent but its not over powdering really mild.
Jessica A.
Calgary
This stuff is truly amazing. I've been using this product for a year now and I've seen amazing results. I have noticed that this product hasn't just tightened my skin but it's made my skin more clear and brighter. Putting this product on before applying makeup does wonders for you results afterwards.
body friming moisturiser

This is one of the best firming body lotions I have used , am now in my fifties and people tell me I have amazing skin. Easy to apply from the pump and not sticky.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
No es lo mejor que he probado deja la piel realmente grasosa y yo en lo personal no sentí mucha hidratación pero a mi hermano que tiene su piel bien cerca si dice que le funciona sin ningún problema para pieles grasas no lo recomendaré
Ag-ag A.
Paranaque
I super love this lotion because it really can firm my skin,and it can moisturize my skin because i really need a good lotion right now because its starting to dry.
Kiersten S.
Loved this lotion! Had a noticeable difference in skin on arms and thighs. I easily bought this lotion at Walmart for relatively cheap. The cream is non greasy, and not much is needed to cover an area of skin!
عناية أ.
I do not think this company needs to define it is known for its beauty tried many of its products I think I will add to my favorites for this month and I will repeat I love this company I hope to get all of it is very beautiful 😍
Raf S.
Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.