BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Karen C.
This product is worth the effort. I use it all times. This product is super adorable and not pricey at all. I bought it at my local Walmart and Walgreens. The value is certainly worth the cost and the job is done. I would recommend it to other people.
Crystal B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not sure why this lotion is toning. Nothing seemed more tone after using it. I bought this product at Target. It does smell nice and not too strong. It was on sale when I bought it. It was a good deal for lotion. I like it as a regular lotion. I would not recommend it for toning the skin.
Family V.
The bottle is a great price for the amount of lotion you get. Jergens has always been a consistently good go-to product. I always know what I'm going to get. The product is not too greasy--but I prefer to use it during the winter. It is too heavy for me/my skin in the summer. AMAZING product!
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I saw no firming/toning results from using this product. I generally like and trust the Jergens skin products but I was really disappointed in this one. I used two bottles of this lotion before giving up. However, it was still a good moisturizer. I don't recommend this product as a firming agent.
Shani C.
I have been using this all over my body because with the cold weather my skin can really get dry, I put this on as soon as I come out the shower and I swear my skin feels a bulit tighter everyday. it has made my skin look healthy rather than just moisturized. I totally recommend this moisturizer.
Josephine L.
El Dorado, AR
This moisturizer has a pleasant, non-offensive smell. I also like it that when applied to the skin, it isn't greasy nor does it leave residue. I like it that it is fast absorbing. I've applied this across my belly and arms and did not notice a buildup at the end of the day like some others.
Zoe S.
This is the best body lotion I've ever found. Everything about it, from its scent to its texture are amazing and it's the only body lotion I use on a daily basis. It thoroughly moisturizers the skin and doesn't leave a greasy or oily film which is difficult to find for a lotion of its price.
Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I use this after the shower most days! I want my skin to be firm and toned so I got this at Target. It goes on really smooth and soaks into the skin quickly. I have yet to figure out of it actually firms and tones but i do enjoy the lotion.
Marisa  F.
Richmond, KY
If you put Jergens in front of my ill be sure to use it. My dad used to sell it and so its always been my go to. The smell isn't over whelming, just smells clean. Affordable and it really does tone your skin over time. I love Jergens, it's a classic and I would recommend it to anyone!
Andrea B.
San Tan Valley, AZ
This moisturizer is lightweight but effective and dries pretty quickly. It does not feel sticky or oily on my skin once it dries. I've been using it once a day for the past few months, however I have not noticed any skin firming results. If I was looking for a regular moisturizer I would buy again, but I am still looking for a skin firming moisturizer so I will try something different next time.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.