BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Jen D.
Fresno, CA
My mother-in-law uses this moisturizer daily. She tends to have dry skin and ecsema so she swares by it. It is not unusual to see her carrying a bottle with her literally everywhere. I myself use it occasionally when my skin is dry from swimming. The pool will dry out my skin especially on my legs.
Eny A.
I love jergens lotions, this one really moisturizes my skin and makes it firmer, it is noticeable after a couple of weeks. It is ideal to apply it after you shower with cold water, which also helps tighten your skin, add to that a good workout routine!
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
One of my most trusted brands. It's a brand I've used for years. It leaves my skin silky soft, not greasy, the scent is very nice, not too overpowering . I use it everyday after I get out the shower. It's a very affordable price and it lasts a long time.
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I bought this lotion a few months back in hopes that it might help firm my skin specifically on my legs and I can't say that I have seen any dramatic improvements. I will say that is does smell nice and fresher than most similar products on the market.
Tiffany P.
I like this lotion but I'm still not positive how much "firming" I'm getting out of it. It definitely moisturizes but I've been using it on my neck and under my chin and I'm not sure if it's working. I'll have to use it longer I suppose to figure it out.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
Light fragrance and great level of moisture. I'm not certain about the "daily toning" properties though. I've seen improvement but have also had a huge workout and healthy lifestyle change as well as fat loss from that. I don't think it was the lotion ;)
Laura P.
I tried this a few years ago and I will say I was not happy with it. It did nothing but maybe give my skin a little more moisture. It was a little over priced. No Id have to say it did not meet my expectations. I'm not sure I will purchase this again seems how it didn't work out the first time
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I saw no firming/toning results from using this product. I generally like and trust the Jergens skin products but I was really disappointed in this one. I used two bottles of this lotion before giving up. However, it was still a good moisturizer. I don't recommend this product as a firming agent.
Jana F.
I really like the Jergens Skin firming daily moisturizing lotion. It has a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. Very affordable price compared to other lotions. I usually buy this product at Walmart. I feel the pump has it's ups and downs but overall i would recommend this product.
Crystal B.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I'm not sure why this lotion is toning. Nothing seemed more tone after using it. I bought this product at Target. It does smell nice and not too strong. It was on sale when I bought it. It was a good deal for lotion. I like it as a regular lotion. I would not recommend it for toning the skin.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth, TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Walmart