BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Mohamed O.
body friming moisturiser

This is one of the best firming body lotions I have used , am now in my fifties and people tell me I have amazing skin. Easy to apply from the pump and not sticky.
Danay R.
Montreal , Quebec
No es lo mejor que he probado deja la piel realmente grasosa y yo en lo personal no sentí mucha hidratación pero a mi hermano que tiene su piel bien cerca si dice que le funciona sin ningún problema para pieles grasas no lo recomendaré
Kiersten S.
Loved this lotion! Had a noticeable difference in skin on arms and thighs. I easily bought this lotion at Walmart for relatively cheap. The cream is non greasy, and not much is needed to cover an area of skin!
عناية أ.
I do not think this company needs to define it is known for its beauty tried many of its products I think I will add to my favorites for this month and I will repeat I love this company I hope to get all of it is very beautiful 😍
Raf S.
Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat Great GreatGreatGreatGreat
Kouthar H.
I used to use tis all the time, but found it wasn't as hydrating s I would like. That isn't it's main claim (hydration), but I would expect a moisturizer to do that for me. However, it did not. It's a lighter moisturizer, so I think it would be good for someone with oily skin. For someone with dryer skin, I would go for something else.
Lysianne S.
NDIP, QC
I love this moisturizing cream! It always leaves my skin feeling smooth. I use it twice a day (morning and night) and I found that it has made a huge difference. It's available at all pharmacy and most grocery stores, the price is great and you can oftern get coupons for it too. I would definitely recommend it to every one
Christine K.
Toronto
Compare to my usual moisturizer, this one is very light and have a nice comfortable scent. However because I have really dry skin, I feel like my skin was "eating" all the moisturizer and feel that I should reapply 5 min after.

If you do not have super dry skin, you may find this as a good product.
Montserrat G.
León, Guanajuato, México
It's a good moisturizer, it's inexpensive and doesn't have a strong smell. I'm not sure about the firming part, because I haven't really noticed any change on my skin so far (I've been using it for 3 months now). I love that fact that I can always find it in any drugstore and how fast it absorbs.
Jessica H.
Innisfil, ON
Goes on smooth, blends nicely into the skin. I found after 3 consecutive days of using it after the shower, my skin felt more nourished and silky smooth. I have very sensitive skin, and this did not irritate my skin whatsoever. It's definitely a product I would recommend.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.