BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Katie S.
Escondido, CA
I bought this lotion a few months back in hopes that it might help firm my skin specifically on my legs and I can't say that I have seen any dramatic improvements. I will say that is does smell nice and fresher than most similar products on the market.
Meeghan D.
Andover, KS
Light fragrance and great level of moisture. I'm not certain about the "daily toning" properties though. I've seen improvement but have also had a huge workout and healthy lifestyle change as well as fat loss from that. I don't think it was the lotion ;)
Jen D.
Fresno, CA
My mother-in-law uses this moisturizer daily. She tends to have dry skin and ecsema so she swares by it. It is not unusual to see her carrying a bottle with her literally everywhere. I myself use it occasionally when my skin is dry from swimming. The pool will dry out my skin especially on my legs.
Tiffany P.
I like this lotion but I'm still not positive how much "firming" I'm getting out of it. It definitely moisturizes but I've been using it on my neck and under my chin and I'm not sure if it's working. I'll have to use it longer I suppose to figure it out.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
One of my most trusted brands. It's a brand I've used for years. It leaves my skin silky soft, not greasy, the scent is very nice, not too overpowering . I use it everyday after I get out the shower. It's a very affordable price and it lasts a long time.
Eny A.
I love jergens lotions, this one really moisturizes my skin and makes it firmer, it is noticeable after a couple of weeks. It is ideal to apply it after you shower with cold water, which also helps tighten your skin, add to that a good workout routine!
Jana F.
I really like the Jergens Skin firming daily moisturizing lotion. It has a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. Very affordable price compared to other lotions. I usually buy this product at Walmart. I feel the pump has it's ups and downs but overall i would recommend this product.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
I saw no firming/toning results from using this product. I generally like and trust the Jergens skin products but I was really disappointed in this one. I used two bottles of this lotion before giving up. However, it was still a good moisturizer. I don't recommend this product as a firming agent.
Family V.
The bottle is a great price for the amount of lotion you get. Jergens has always been a consistently good go-to product. I always know what I'm going to get. The product is not too greasy--but I prefer to use it during the winter. It is too heavy for me/my skin in the summer. AMAZING product!
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
This is the perfect lotion. I, personally, use it every day after showering. It moisturizes, does not leave a sticky residue, and has a lightweight formula. There is a gradual improvement in my skins elasticity and appearance of cellulite. Plus, it is affordable.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.