BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
Love this product so much. This is my go to body lotion it keeps my body nice and soft .
Ragan C.
I never really noticed much of a difference when using this product to tighten loose skin
lorraine o.
Riverside, CA
I didn't really care for it .... I felt it left a sticking feeling on my skin ...........
Jackie C.
This is a great moisturizer! I am a huge fan of this and keep in the house at all times.
Courtney W.
Light scent and provides great moisture. Reasonable price point and at almost all stores.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
Its an okay moisturizer but nothing special really, scent is a little bit boring as well.
Andrea B.
Keeps skin moist and smells isn't strong. I will purchase again. The price is affordable.
Ashley C.
Jackson, SC
I love this lotion! It has a nice, pleasant scent. I love the toning and firming aspect.
Rachel R.
Works great on my sensitive skin after I shave my legs. Gentle enough to use on my kids.
Patricia V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the way jergens products smell. I use this on my arms and my belly after i workout
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.