BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
I like this lotion, but I don't think it's the long lasting moisture that I was expecting.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
I love how soft your skin feels after using this product. It is defiantly worth the money.
Haley B.
Peru, IN
Smells really good and also keeps your skin nice and smooth! I love buying the coconut one!
Byron  K.
Palmdale, CA
Jergens has been my families choice of lotion/moisturizer since I was a kid. still love it
Yuritcy
I use this all over my body after I shower leaves my skin feeling good and soft............
Angela B.
Little Suamico, WI
My skin felt so soft and firm after using and lasted for quite a while. The price was good.
Nicole S.
Great product. I find this moisturizer does indeed help firm the skin when used regularly.
Gaby D.
Somerton, AZ
Best lotion for any type of season specially for my dry skin. Love how smooth my skin feels
Tina J.
This is one of my favorite lotions for the price. It smells amazing, and it lasts all day.
Gilda V.
East Hartford, CT
Love how moisturizing it is but did not see much results with toning and the smell was okay
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.