BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Crystal S.
Arlington, TX
Love this!! Perfect for daily use. Keeps its moisture. Use it daily as a complete body lotion
Kate R.
Maryville, TN
I love how it hydratesy skin! winter is so harsh with dry skin, this makes everything better
Colleen D.
Works great, keeps skin firm and moisturized without oily residue. Could have a better smell
Nacole E.
De Queen, AR
Love this for my legs! Makes them so smooth and really decreases the appearance of cellulite!
Marissa T.
Woonsocket, RI
I love the product. Really moisturizing and good for dry skin. I really hate the smell of it
Carrie A.
Keyport, NJ
Dot really like it at all makes my skin dry and not heathy looking makes me get rash from it
kimber l.
Muskegon, MI
The smell is boring. And it is a thin lotion. I pfefer a thicker coverage. But its not aweful
Anishkam R.
I absolutely love this product. It helped to tighten and tone my stomach after having my kids
Lindsey W.
Ozark, AR
I did notice some firming effects, but not a significant amount. It moisturized well though.
Brittany H.
Southington, OH
Very smooth, favorite toning moisturizer! Can find this almost anywhere and it's affordable.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.