BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Thresa H.
Not overly sure it firms but the smell is great. It works fairly well on my dry winter skin.
Jessica E.
Des moines, IA
This is my go to lotion for everyday use. I have used it for years on myself and my children
Meghan R.
Grove City, OH
This is very moisturizing. It is a very large amount which is great. The price is fantastic.
EMILY C.
Chesterfield, VA
This lotion smells so good. It has been one of my go to body lotions for a really long time.
Leah O.
Hamburg
It's ok also nothing to special but it is important to moisturizer I try to use it every day
Kara F.
Great for an everyday lotion. Comes in great scents and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.
Danielle R.
Cranston
I use this lotion every day. It makes my skin so smooth. Especially in the dry winter months
Ash S.
Austin, TX
I've actually seen results using this product, but you must be diligent and use it everyday.
Erica C.
Laredo, TX
I used it for a month & loved how it left my skin. I would recommend that you use this lotion
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Excelente producto! Me encanta !! Hidrata muchísimo la piel y es de buen precio ! Perfecto ❤
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.