BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Ashley S.
Best daily moisturizer Ive used in a long time. Its a creamy rich feeling that leaves you skin silky soft. I really like how soft my skin feels after using. The scent is wonderful too!! I will be using this product everyday and I would recommend this moisturizer.
Danielle E.
Harbor city, CA
I like this as a lotion overall. But I bought it to be used as my face lotion, before I apply makeup or after a shower. But I noticed that it dries very quickly and this would be a good thing if you need to get dressed quickly without feeling wet etc. However, its not soaking into my skin to give a long lasting moisturizing effect. And often times i end up just pulling my skin very roughly because the product has dried so quickly.
Jenaya E.
First off this has an odd smell, neither good nor bad. It kind of smells like a clean nursing home lol. It does what it claims to do. I used it for a month daily right after I had my baby and I noticed my stretch marks shrinking and skin elasticity firming up. Great buy if you don't mind the grandma smell!
Italy E.
Slinger, WI
The smell of Jergens products get me every time! It's a simple yet pleasing smell. It really moisturizes the depths and layers of my skin like no other. I would give it a 4.5 stars out of 5. I would like a thicker creamier version of this very product due to my really dry skin, but I'll take what I can get.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I used this as well as a different Jergens product while I was pregnant this last summer/winter 2015. I used to on my growing tummy. I carried full term and didn't get a single stretch mark! I applied daily sometimes twice a day! I really have to say I Love It!
Jen F.
I love this as an everyday moisturizer. It has enough moisture to it to keep my skin hydrated without feeling greasy. I have been a long time user of this lotion. Not sure it actually has firming benefits as I do not have cellulite, but what can it hurt...maybe it will be a little preventative if anything.
Bree W.
Sometimes I buy this for the smell alone. I haven't seen that much of a difference in the way my skin looks as far as the toning aspect goes but I definitely recommend. Helps with dry skin, smells amazing and lasts for a decent period of time. Will repurchase
Charis M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love this lotion so much. It's unbelievably hydrating and feels really soft and cool when applying it. I also love that it doesn't feel like it sticks to the surface of my skin. If I put just enough, it's absorbed by my skin in a few minutes and my skin is left feeling really soft and supple.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
I have been using this for about 7 months. I absolutely love how it feels on my skin and it has toned it so amazing. It has even vanished some of my scars, or at least camouflaged them. really recommend. I'd give it 5 stars, but the scent isn't my favorite.
Brittany M.
Beattyville, KY
Just a little FYI, for anyone with extremely dry skin, or any dry skin condition like exema, Jergens is the way to go. You don't even have to use it every day. When you put this on your skin, it actually seeps into your pores, giving you some lasting moisture.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.