BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Shae J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS LOTION! It sits on my night stand next to my bed and I use it on my legs and belly every night to help the dryness of my skin and also to take away the apperence of cellulite. I am on my 3rd bottle of it, nothing I would change about this lotion, it is a staple in my nightly routine.
Jacenne L.
This is moisturizing for sure! I use it on my legs, neck and face. I feel hydrated when wearing this. It has a long lasting effect which I'm thankful for. I'm only 23 so I don't know if it's actually helping me in other ways since I have pretty good skin already on my face....but for moisturizer it works nicely.
Stefanie P.
I try to like Jergen's but the product just cant seem to hold my attention. I am a lotion lover. Use it all the time throughout the day but this one doesn't leave me feeling satisfied. Perhaps its not thick enough or is missing a certain ingredient. Its definitely not my go to for lotion.
Gracey B.
Los Angeles
I love using this as a daily moisturizer for body after I get out of the shower. It does a great job at moisturizing my body. It sinks into my skin without leaving a film like other moisturizers do. However, i have a slight problem with the longevith of the product. It doesn't last for hours which is a downside.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
I put this product on every time I get out of the shower. You can definitely see the results after a week of putting it on. I always put it on the back of my thighs just because I have some issues there and it made everything better. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that is trying to find a firming lotion.
Olivia J.
Northfield, NJ
Love this stuff! My skin feels hydrated and firm after I use it! Also a little goes a long way and it doesn't feel like I have residue on my skin after either which is good. It doesn't have a strong scent either but it smells fresh. I will definitely purchase again.
Ashley S.
Best daily moisturizer Ive used in a long time. Its a creamy rich feeling that leaves you skin silky soft. I really like how soft my skin feels after using. The scent is wonderful too!! I will be using this product everyday and I would recommend this moisturizer.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
I've been using this product for years. The bottle lasts and you truly get a good bang for your buck. My sensitive skin does well with the light scent and with daily use. My skin feels moisturized and smooth all day. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin
Kim E.
Winchester, VA
I have lost over 150 lbs in the last 18months and made this lotion part of my regular skin care regimen, mainly for those saggy excess skin areas. I feel it definitely helps keep things in check. Sure, I still have excess, lotion alone won't fix that, but it keeps my skin soft and healthy. I like the cherry almond sent of regular jergens, but this one is relatively scent free if you aren't into the original sent or sensitive to smells.
Danielle E.
Harbor city, CA
I like this as a lotion overall. But I bought it to be used as my face lotion, before I apply makeup or after a shower. But I noticed that it dries very quickly and this would be a good thing if you need to get dressed quickly without feeling wet etc. However, its not soaking into my skin to give a long lasting moisturizing effect. And often times i end up just pulling my skin very roughly because the product has dried so quickly.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.