BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon*
Fritzline V.
Brooklyn , NY
OMG! I love this lotion; keep you skin hydrated for the whole day; non-greasy and helps keep your skin tone and firm. Perfect for if you're in the process of losing weight (regular wight loss; not rapid) and wants your skin to snap back without excess (and plenty of water)!
Betty F.
It is very moisturizing without leaving you greasy or oily. It has a very light refreshing natural scent, not to heavy or clingy of a smell, and I am noticing some toning benefits to my overall skin. I use it all over after every shower and reapply to hands a few times a day.
Ariday C.
Omg by far this has to be my favorite moisturizer because it drya very quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy, along with that it actually make you feel like your hands are moisturizer with only 2 day use. and I personally like the product because of the almond scent it has. I LOVE THIS LOTION and yes you should buy it
Melissa H.
Austin, TX
My go-to general moisturizer. Smells good, goes on smooth. I don' tfind it to be too greasy. Absorbs well. As for the smoothing and toning benefits, I don't think I really see a major difference, but I still use it. I like it more for moisturizing than those other benefits.
Shae J.
Sioux Falls, SD
I CANT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS LOTION! It sits on my night stand next to my bed and I use it on my legs and belly every night to help the dryness of my skin and also to take away the apperence of cellulite. I am on my 3rd bottle of it, nothing I would change about this lotion, it is a staple in my nightly routine.
Talia R.
This lotion smells really good and isn't greasy and it dries fast. It helps dry skin as well, as far as skin firming unfortunately not so much, I'm looking into the skin firming cream by Nivea now. I won't be purchasing this again, for the price I should have known it was too good to be true. (Keep in mind I'm very athletic and workout daily as well as using this cream but I still haven't noticed the loose skin under my arm firm even a little bit)
Gracey B.
Los Angeles
I love using this as a daily moisturizer for body after I get out of the shower. It does a great job at moisturizing my body. It sinks into my skin without leaving a film like other moisturizers do. However, i have a slight problem with the longevith of the product. It doesn't last for hours which is a downside.
Stefanie P.
I try to like Jergen's but the product just cant seem to hold my attention. I am a lotion lover. Use it all the time throughout the day but this one doesn't leave me feeling satisfied. Perhaps its not thick enough or is missing a certain ingredient. Its definitely not my go to for lotion.
Jacenne L.
This is moisturizing for sure! I use it on my legs, neck and face. I feel hydrated when wearing this. It has a long lasting effect which I'm thankful for. I'm only 23 so I don't know if it's actually helping me in other ways since I have pretty good skin already on my face....but for moisturizer it works nicely.
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
I put this product on every time I get out of the shower. You can definitely see the results after a week of putting it on. I always put it on the back of my thighs just because I have some issues there and it made everything better. I would 100% recommend this to anyone that is trying to find a firming lotion.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.