BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Becca P.
Lucedale, MS
This is my favorite! It pumps up your skin and gives it a great glow! It is a must have after a shower.
Jessie Z.
Minooka , IL
Wonderful product!! The classic sent is light & refreshing. There was no oily feeling just softer skin.
Valerie Z.
San Juan, TX
My mother uses this every single day and even more on those cold days. Her skin is radiant and smooth.
jenny l.
I love this product by jergens. It smooths on and leaves my skin feeling and smelling fresh for hours.
Kayla P.
Pocono Summit, PA
Jerggens is the best lotion I have ever used! not too sticky and still does the job! I apply everyday!
AdamandAmanda E.
Shelbiana, KY
This product is used by my myself for my son and husbands dried skin. It makes such a difference daily.
Teresa d.
I use the skin forming cream on my legs and things. It doesn't make you feel oily and does a great job.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I love this lotion so much! It smells amazing and makes your skin so soft and moisturizes like crazy!!!
Natalie R.
Berwyn, IL
This has to be my favorite moisturizer! I use it daily. Helps my skin look healthy & feel amazing soft.
Matasha U.
Wittensville, KY
It smells good and my skin feels soft after use. As for the toning and firming it seems to be lacking.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.