BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Marissa F.
Sherman, TX
Love this product. My skin always feels so soft and after a long day of work I like to put it on my feet.
Ateacka S.
Doral, FL
This product really does wonders for my skin, and the scent is great too. Makes my skin soft and smooth.
Cole R.
Works ok, makes skin soft. But doesn't smell as good as I had hoped it would didn't see a huge difference
Angelique G.
You can’t ever go wrong with this brand of lotion. It’s very nourishing for the skin and smells nice too
Malinda H.
This moisturizer is awesome and leaves my skin incredibly soft! Also, the softness will last a whole day
Valerie A.
This product is great. It moisturizes and firms the skin. Very helpful!! Easy way to care for your skin.
Erin S.
Wayne, Mi
Husband hands are bad and they help . My son has dry skin and it help it's very gentle . Nice soft skin .
Brittany B.
Versailles, KY
Great product! Use this daily. It hydrates my skin without leaving an oily residue. I highly recommend.
Valerie A.
Pomona, CA
I like that it makes my skin soft and feeling fresh ! Also I like the texture of it that it's original!
Shariah C.
Las Vegas, NV
Jergens is really a lotion you can always count on I seen differences in weeks using it I recommend it
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.