BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

JERGENS® Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer
  • "This lotion is good leaves skin feeling nice and firm smells good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming." in 218 reviews
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
I have to say this product is amazing!! Ladies true story. One day I was trying on a outfit I looked in the mirror to see how it looked and to my amazement my cellulite had decreased!! I was completely shocked Then I realize that I had been using this product for three weeks WOW what a surprise!! Give it a shot it worked for me..
Kim G.
I used this while pregnant on my legs and stomach for stretch marks. I didn't get stretch marks! I use on my thighs for cellulite when not pregnant. I do think it helps to firm urge skin. Do I think it helps my cellulite? I don't know for sure, but using it certainly isn't hurting.
Rosanna R.
Ocala, FL
I'm currently using it and I don't necessarily see a difference in more skin firming. I have a tad bit of loose skin under my belly button after a pregnancy that hasn't really firmed up with the gym and I thought this lotion might help. I like, however, that is doesn't stay oily. It dries up fast and leaves skin feeling very smooth.
Kylie F.
I got this in hopes of it helping tighten my skin while i was trying to get back in shape. I've been using it for over a month and have yet to notice any difference. It's not to bad as a moisturizer, but its not something i would want to use on a daily basis just for my dry skin.
Sable A.
You can not ever go wrong with Jergens i think it is one of the best lotion brands made! I like the toning lotion. I don't know what i expected exactly I began to use it nightly especially on thighs. I think all toning lotions are really just moisturizing- nothing replaces working out.
Betty F.
It is very moisturizing without leaving you greasy or oily. It has a very light refreshing natural scent, not to heavy or clingy of a smell, and I am noticing some toning benefits to my overall skin. I use it all over after every shower and reapply to hands a few times a day.
Ariday C.
Omg by far this has to be my favorite moisturizer because it drya very quickly and doesn't leave your hands greasy, along with that it actually make you feel like your hands are moisturizer with only 2 day use. and I personally like the product because of the almond scent it has. I LOVE THIS LOTION and yes you should buy it
Melissa H.
Austin, TX
My go-to general moisturizer. Smells good, goes on smooth. I don' tfind it to be too greasy. Absorbs well. As for the smoothing and toning benefits, I don't think I really see a major difference, but I still use it. I like it more for moisturizing than those other benefits.
Fritzline V.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG! I love this lotion; keep you skin hydrated for the whole day; non-greasy and helps keep your skin tone and firm. Perfect for if you're in the process of losing weight (regular wight loss; not rapid) and wants your skin to snap back without excess (and plenty of water)!
Talia R.
This lotion smells really good and isn't greasy and it dries fast. It helps dry skin as well, as far as skin firming unfortunately not so much, I'm looking into the skin firming cream by Nivea now. I won't be purchasing this again, for the price I should have known it was too good to be true. (Keep in mind I'm very athletic and workout daily as well as using this cream but I still haven't noticed the loose skin under my arm firm even a little bit)
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.