BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Ayena K.
SOUTHFIELD, MI
I bought this by accident but I'm glad I did. I love how it feels and how it's leaves my skin glowing. This is my go to especially during the summer because my skin is so light compared to my face. After I use the lotion I feel so much better because the slight tint evens everything out.
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
I've been using this for a little over a month and my skin has gotten so much softer and smoothr in appearance. Great price for the amount they give you. The scent isn't fantastic but it does the job. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking into skin firming. I have lost over 100 lbs and it's helped my loose skin so much by itself.
Tessa N.
Ever sense my family found Jergens lotion we have never bought another brand, we keep them in the bathroom to use after showers and washing hands and it is so convenient. It works so well to really moisturizer your skin, it is creamy but it doesn't leave oily residue on your skin afterwards. It really absorbs into your skin and doesn't take too long to rub in. I would definitely recommend this! I have a smaller one that I stick in my backpack for when I have classes!
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
Jergens toning moisturizer skin firming lotion works and smells great. I purchased this a couple of months ago and I still have more then half a bottle you don't have to apply much because with just a little it's enough. And it firms your skin quickly I love it. I will be a repeat purchaser
hidie J.
Brooklyn, NY
Picked this up for winter dry skin and didn't really read the bottle much, used it on my arms a lot, then started using it all over it works so well, I use it constantly now, it does firm up your skin. And there is some improvement in cellulite also. Maybe just from the collegan in it firming the skin, I am not sure, but it's great stuff.
Brittany H.
Conover, NC
I love this product! Would recommend this to everyone! It has a nice light scent, not sure what it is exactly, but it's nice. It keeps my skin nice and moisturized all day long. I bought mine from Wal-Mart. I would definitely buy this again! My husband even uses it from time to time.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
I've used this for a few weeks now and I could tell a difference within the first week. Don't feel discouraged if you don't notice any difference at first. You have to use it often and for at least a week until you start to really see the results. My skin appears smoothr and softer than without any lotion. The more I use it, the better my skin looks and feels. It does feel a little greasy at first but once your skin starts to absorb some of the lotion, it isn't so bad.
Rachelle D.
MI
I call this my mommy lotion to my kids so they don't touch it haha. I love this lotion, it goes on so nicely and it noticeably tones skin. I use it on my hands, neck, thighs, and even my bust (it seems to tighten the skin and I like that). I love that it's not musky either it's a soothing scent. I definitely recommend this product!
Crystal R.
Omaha, NE
I have to say this product is amazing!! Ladies true story. One day I was trying on a outfit I looked in the mirror to see how it looked and to my amazement my cellulite had decreased!! I was completely shocked Then I realize that I had been using this product for three weeks WOW what a surprise!! Give it a shot it worked for me..
Kim G.
I used this while pregnant on my legs and stomach for stretch marks. I didn't get stretch marks! I use on my thighs for cellulite when not pregnant. I do think it helps to firm urge skin. Do I think it helps my cellulite? I don't know for sure, but using it certainly isn't hurting.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.