BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Mo'Neque L.
Mount Carmel, SC
This one just feels like a regular lotion to me it doesn't have a very good scent but it does get the job done.
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
I love this after a shower, especially if I've shaved my legs, it leaves them smooth. Overall great body lotion
Susan D.
Gloucester
Love love this moisturizer. Make my skin feel soft doesn't wear off. Skin feels so much better when I use this
mary s.
clarks summit, PA
Jergens Skin Firming is a part of my daily routine and not only keeps my skin toned and firm but soft as well.
Britta M.
I use this every single day and after every shower. I absolutely love it and I definitely notice a difference.
D'Wayna D.
This lotion is really light weight. The smell is also soft and neutral. This will not leave you oily or greasy.
Rachel B.
I love this stuff. Super good moisturizer. Leaves your skin feeling smooth without a film feeling left over it.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I love the smell of Jergens. It calms me and the lotion always adds enough moisture without the greasy feeling.
Mariah F.
I love this lotion for my legs after shaving! It doesn't burn and I can feel my skin tighten up after each use!
Melanie H.
Manchester , KY
This moisturizer i great i am a makeup artist and i use this on my mature clients and it helps with there skin
Megan B.
How does this work? Is there anything that you would recommend that works better than this product?
Brandi A.
Tomball, TX
I have used tins of product that dries my skin will this keep my skin moist
Katy H.
How long does the effects of this product actually last? Is it a need to use every day forever type, or just for a period of time to see good results. Thanks!
danila f.
Philadelphia, PA
it's good? Make up buy it? I wanted to test some but I'm afraid it's not really good
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
So how long before i see results in my legs? lol I just started using this today, and i plan on applying it every day.