BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
I love this after a shower, especially if I've shaved my legs, it leaves them smooth. Overall great body lotion
Susan D.
Gloucester
Love love this moisturizer. Make my skin feel soft doesn't wear off. Skin feels so much better when I use this
mary s.
clarks summit, PA
Jergens Skin Firming is a part of my daily routine and not only keeps my skin toned and firm but soft as well.
Britta M.
I use this every single day and after every shower. I absolutely love it and I definitely notice a difference.
D'Wayna D.
This lotion is really light weight. The smell is also soft and neutral. This will not leave you oily or greasy.
Rachel B.
I love this stuff. Super good moisturizer. Leaves your skin feeling smooth without a film feeling left over it.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I love the smell of Jergens. It calms me and the lotion always adds enough moisture without the greasy feeling.
Mariah F.
I love this lotion for my legs after shaving! It doesn't burn and I can feel my skin tighten up after each use!
Melanie H.
Manchester , KY
This moisturizer i great i am a makeup artist and i use this on my mature clients and it helps with there skin
mary r.
Saint Paul, MN
This lotion is my a great all over body lotion. I use it after I shower and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
Does it burn when applied?
Lyndsey S.
Does this lotion actually firm up your skin for a long period of time or does it only last until it wears off?
Katelyn V.
Can you notice any results after using this? I have cellulite behind my thighs and I'd like to use this on it if it actually works.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, TX
OK does this REALLY tone and decrease the look of cellulite? If so, what would you say the rate of visible difference vs. cellulite? I'm trying to gauge a product vs. my needs.
Sara G.
Loudon, NH
Does this really work? I know of people who have used it, but I don't know if it will work for me or what I'm going to use it for. I would rather have an idea before I buy.