BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Isabella M.
This is always a go-to moisturizer. It smells amazing and lasts all day! Have had this in my family for years.
Chasidy M.
Baton Rouge, LA
It tightens your skin on the first use and continues to tighten but the lotion is more oily than moisturizing.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
I like this lotion to keep at work because it doesn't have a strong scent but it definitely works wonderfully!!
Kimberly H.
Love the scent but I honesty didn't notice much firming in the area I used. It did work great as just a lotion.
Laguina W.
Bellwood, IL
Used this it was good but I really lo e the original jergens products. Those are the ones I've grown up using.
Mo'Neque L.
Mount Carmel, SC
This one just feels like a regular lotion to me it doesn't have a very good scent but it does get the job done.
Tracey G.
Sullivan City, TX
I love this after a shower, especially if I've shaved my legs, it leaves them smooth. Overall great body lotion
mary s.
Clarks summit , PA
Jergens Skin Firming is a part of my daily routine and not only keeps my skin toned and firm but soft as well.
mary r.
Saint Paul, MN
This lotion is my a great all over body lotion. I use it after I shower and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Britta M.
I use this every single day and after every shower. I absolutely love it and I definitely notice a difference.
Carina L.
Worcester , MA
I have that skin problems...after my third son born my skin turned flaccid. Does this product works?
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Looking for a moisturizer to firm up my skin in my midsection and legs. Is this a good one to use?
Yulya V.
NEW CASTLE, DE
Does it burn when applied?
Tiffany N.
Carthage, TX
So it seems that everyone is crazy about how lightweight this lotion is, but does that affect its ability to moisturize skin?
Kalyn w.
Is this worth trying? I have super dry skin and want to firm up.