BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Daisy C.
Feels great after every use, helped a lot with my dry skin and felt moisturized. Would most definitely recommend.
Kayla H.
It okay ...it doesn't get me the shiny part that I like on my legs and it doesn't feel like it working on my skin
Daedre H.
This lotion goes on smooth, isn't greasy and i would highly recommend to someone with combination skin like mine.
Ali K.
Beeville, TX
Makes my skin feel great and smooth. I love how great my skin feels throught the day, keeps it healthy and smooth
Jaynce A.
Reading, PA
This skin firming daily toning is great and really leaves your skin smooth and after many uses does help to tone
Christy W.
Richmond, TX
Easy to apply and has a pleasant fragrance. I've used his for years. And my skin always feels so soft and smooth.
Isabella M.
This is always a go-to moisturizer. It smells amazing and lasts all day! Have had this in my family for years.
mary r.
Saint Paul, MN
This lotion is my a great all over body lotion. I use it after I shower and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
tae m.
Whittier, CA
I love the smell of Jergens. It calms me and the lotion always adds enough moisture without the greasy feeling.
Alize B.
Carbondale, IL
I love the way it truly keeps my skin moisturized all day without reapplication and the scent isn't too harsh.
I have cellulites on my legs & stomach so I'm wondering does this really work??
Maria C.
Los Banos, CA
Does Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer really work?
Alicia m.
Does this really firm and tone? Or is it wishful thinking?
Mai T.
I have cellulite on the back of my thighs so I was wondering if this works at all.
Leli P.