BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Chasidy M.
Baton Rouge, LA
It tightens your skin on the first use and continues to tighten but the lotion is more oily than moisturizing.
mary r.
Saint Paul, MN
This lotion is my a great all over body lotion. I use it after I shower and it doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Carrie R.
Winchester, VA
I love the way this smells! I have really dry skin and this really helps me skin not to feel so dry and itchy.
Shenece N.
This is the only lotion my husband can use. He said that it makes his skin very moisturized and he smells good
Rachel B.
I love this stuff. Super good moisturizer. Leaves your skin feeling smooth without a film feeling left over it.
Kathryn S.
I use this after getting out of the shower. Its a non-greasy formula. Absorbs quickly. Has a light soft scent.
Shae W.
Senoia, GA
I like this lotion to keep at work because it doesn't have a strong scent but it definitely works wonderfully!!
Kimberly H.
Love the scent but I honesty didn't notice much firming in the area I used. It did work great as just a lotion.
Shanna T.
Love the smell but I need something a little thicker. The price is fair and my family uses it for everyday use.
Mo'Neque L.
Mount Carmel, SC
This one just feels like a regular lotion to me it doesn't have a very good scent but it does get the job done.
Earn $331/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $221/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Marcela S.
Locust Valley , NY
Has anyone seen a difference within the first few days of using this lotion?
Earn $291/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)

back