BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love this mouistarizer! It is awesome. I do not have harsh dry skin, but my hands, elbows, and knees do get dry in the winter, and this mouistarizer leaves my skin soft. I feel like it gives my skin more elasticity and tightens the skin for a younger feel. The smell is not too fruity or too strong. It is perfect. This a big deal for me because sometimes the perfumes of certain lotions makes me nauseous when is too warm, but this one does not. I always keep two bottles on deck.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
I have to be picky about what lotions I use because my skin breaks out very easily. This is one of 2 lotions that not only I CAN use, but WANT to use. This lotion helps soothe my skin and moisturizes in a way that leaves me consistently soft and I believe keep my skin healthy. The consistency of it is the best part to me. My skin absorbs it rather quickly without a greasy feeling or residue after using and keeps your skin moisturized. I don't feel I need to reapply throughout the day.
Melissa R.
Bellingham, WA
I love this lotion. It smells great, feels high quality (for a low price), lasts me a long time, and I feel like it works really well. I had to get blood drawn and the nurse actually had a hard time getting through my skin and asked me what lotion I used. I mean, it was gross and painful, but that says a lot about the lotion!!
Colleen M.
Sugar Land, TX
I use this lotion on a daily basis, usually 20-30 minutes after I am out of the shower - especially in the winter, when my skin is painfully dry! The only down side is that it feels like it takes just a bit too long to soak into the skin, but once it's in, my skin feels amazing. I especially like using this to protect the results of gradual tanners!
Sabrina Gabriela G.
This is a really good lotion to use after taking a warm bath, it richly moisturizes your skin for hours leaving a really nice scent but, most importantly, it really prevents and improves the aspect of cellulite and stretch marks after or during a weight loss process.
Emalie G.
This is my go to Dailey moisturizer . I use this all over my arms , legs, and feet! Not so much on my Face due to the fragrance but it's very moisturizing . I like to apply before bedtime so it can really soak into My skin overnight and in the morning I really feel like a baby,,. You can purchase Just about anywhere and totally worth the price .
Melina F.
Oak Grove, KY
I've been using this for a little over a month and my skin has gotten so much softer and smoothr in appearance. Great price for the amount they give you. The scent isn't fantastic but it does the job. I definitely recommend this to anyone looking into skin firming. I have lost over 100 lbs and it's helped my loose skin so much by itself.
Tessa N.
Ever sense my family found Jergens lotion we have never bought another brand, we keep them in the bathroom to use after showers and washing hands and it is so convenient. It works so well to really moisturizer your skin, it is creamy but it doesn't leave oily residue on your skin afterwards. It really absorbs into your skin and doesn't take too long to rub in. I would definitely recommend this! I have a smaller one that I stick in my backpack for when I have classes!
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
Jergens toning moisturizer skin firming lotion works and smells great. I purchased this a couple of months ago and I still have more then half a bottle you don't have to apply much because with just a little it's enough. And it firms your skin quickly I love it. I will be a repeat purchaser
Shelbi C.
I love this product. I don't have alot of cellullite or stretch marks but I thought it might be good to try and tone up my legs per some reviews I have read. I've been using them almost daily on my thighs.  They do have a noticeable bit of firmness to them/  they don't seem as flabby. Also it has made my skin feel really nice. I like the nice light scent. This is a new holy grail item for me.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.