BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I use this Jergens skin firming moisturizer every day after the shower and I really like it. I'm not too sure if I believe in any skin forming cream to actually help reduce the appearance of cellulite but even without that it's a nice brand and product in general. Also it a a pretty big bottle for the price!
Allison F.
Lake Isabella, CA
I love the thickness of this Moisturizer. I have not seen "Skin Tightening" results yet but it does go on thick so it lasts a while. In the winter it is especially nice because of the dry skin from the heaters going it helps to minimize the effect of the heater and keep my skin nice and soft. Being a woman I love having soft skin and this product does jus that.
Kelli G.
Granger, IN
I bought this lotion in hopes of preventing some jiggle when I bare my legs and wear shorts. I didn't notice an enormous difference, but it believe it did help a little bit. I bought it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend it because it's a good lotion that moisturises so if you are going to use lotion anyway why not get the toning effect as well?
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
After recently losing some weight I tried Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer in an effort to tone up some loose skin. I used it every day post-shower. It smelled great, and I love the easy application pump. As for effectiveness, i think my legs looked more toned, but i didn't notice much of a difference in my belly.
Karla M.
Huntington Pk, CA
I've used this lotion for the past 2 years or so and I really love the way it smells .. it leaves my skin very moisturized . I would recommend it to any one who asks if it is good for dry skin.. I had dry skin but once I started using this lotion, my skin is soft as a baby's butt.
Allison I.
Fortuna, CA
I don't think that this lotion quite delivers on firming, because I didn't notice a huge change. I think that the results would have been the same had I used any lotion to moisturize. I would buy it again because of the price, but I think that any results are purely in my head, not actually noticeable.
Melanie R.
Saint Joseph, MI
I love this lotion! I've been sweating for the wedding and I've been pairing this lotion with my new workout routine. I love that it's fairly unscented and I really do think it's firming my skin. I try to use it every day. I've been improving my fitness all around so it's hard to say how much of a difference that this is making, but every little bit counts!
Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love this mouistarizer! It is awesome. I do not have harsh dry skin, but my hands, elbows, and knees do get dry in the winter, and this mouistarizer leaves my skin soft. I feel like it gives my skin more elasticity and tightens the skin for a younger feel. The smell is not too fruity or too strong. It is perfect. This a big deal for me because sometimes the perfumes of certain lotions makes me nauseous when is too warm, but this one does not. I always keep two bottles on deck.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
I have been using this product for a month now, and I'm still deciding if it really has been working or not. I used to use Jergens Natural Glow and Firm self tanner, but I have since changed self tanners. However, I missed the firming benefit my self tanner used to provide; hence me buying this product. It does, however, moisturize really well and keeps my body silky smooth. The results I have noticed seem to be more short- term than long-term, which I suppose it to be expected.
Alexis T.
Been using this daily for the past couple of weeks, and I enjoy it. I find it to be similar to other products on the market though. I always add a little bit of baby oil to the bottle to make it more moisturizing because I feel the product is more watery than I'd prefer, and won't last as long. The bottle is a great size though and lasts for a while.
Yulya V.
Port Reading, NJ
Does it burn when applied?
Lyndsey S.
Does this lotion actually firm up your skin for a long period of time or does it only last until it wears off?
Katelyn V.
Can you notice any results after using this? I have cellulite behind my thighs and I'd like to use this on it if it actually works.
Stephanie W.
Richmond, TX
OK does this REALLY tone and decrease the look of cellulite? If so, what would you say the rate of visible difference vs. cellulite? I'm trying to gauge a product vs. my needs.
Sara G.
Loudon, NH
Does this really work? I know of people who have used it, but I don't know if it will work for me or what I'm going to use it for. I would rather have an idea before I buy.