BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Buy on Amazon
Vicki S.
High point, NC
This Jergens is one of my very favorite! At no point do I feel like I'm sticky, and oily. I have tried many moisturizers through out the years and I must say I tend to always reach for this brand. There are not many out there that can leave your skin soft, smooth and toned like this skin toning and moisturizing lotion. If you are tired of oily products! Give this one a try
Jolen H.
Sioux City, IA
This is one of my FAVORITE lotions, it is SO moisturizing. It is a very thick lotion though, but I don't mind it since it is so moisturizing! But I will say it kind of has a scent or well smell to it. Maybe it's just me? Lol but I feel like it almost smells like coca cola or something when I put it on, maybe it's just how it mixes with my personal skin scent I don't know lol
Tmarie A.
Tucson, AZ
I have to say this product is amazing!! Ladies true story. One day I was trying on a outfit I looked in the mirror to see how it looked and to my amazement my cellulite had decreased!! I was completely shocked Then I realize that I had been using this product for three weeks WOW what a surprise!! Give it a shot it worked for me.
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I use a body lotion every day when I get out of the shower. I ran frequently so I need a motion to keep my skin firm. I don't have many wrinkle at all. I'm only 20 but since I tan so much I should have some signs. Since I moisturizer a lot it helps. This lotion moisturizers very well and I definitely recommend for dry skin
Kim R.
Glendale, AZ
I have been purchasing this lotion for years, it offers the daily firming and toning that you will actually notice a slight difference after using. It has a nice fragrance and the price is on point for a daily body lotion. I notice that my legs look much firmer when using this and that is why I continue to purchase.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
After recently losing some weight I tried Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer in an effort to tone up some loose skin. I used it every day post-shower. It smelled great, and I love the easy application pump. As for effectiveness, i think my legs looked more toned, but i didn't notice much of a difference in my belly.
Kimberly H.
Sacramento, CA
Loved how moisturizing this lotion was. Not sure that it does a whole lot of skin toning but it did seem to do something until I stopped using it. It's a bit pricey, especially if your purpose is strictly to loose cellulite but it does leave your skin feeling smooth and beautiful. I would definitely consider purchasing this lotion again!
Kelli G.
Granger, IN
I bought this lotion in hopes of preventing some jiggle when I bare my legs and wear shorts. I didn't notice an enormous difference, but it believe it did help a little bit. I bought it at Walmart for a reasonable price. I would recommend it because it's a good lotion that moisturises so if you are going to use lotion anyway why not get the toning effect as well?
Allison F.
Lake Isabella, CA
I love the thickness of this Moisturizer. I have not seen "Skin Tightening" results yet but it does go on thick so it lasts a while. In the winter it is especially nice because of the dry skin from the heaters going it helps to minimize the effect of the heater and keep my skin nice and soft. Being a woman I love having soft skin and this product does jus that.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I use this Jergens skin firming moisturizer every day after the shower and I really like it. I'm not too sure if I believe in any skin forming cream to actually help reduce the appearance of cellulite but even without that it's a nice brand and product in general. Also it a a pretty big bottle for the price!
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?