BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Allison I.
Fortuna, CA
I don't think that this lotion quite delivers on firming, because I didn't notice a huge change. I think that the results would have been the same had I used any lotion to moisturize. I would buy it again because of the price, but I think that any results are purely in my head, not actually noticeable.
Karla M.
Huntington Pk, CA
I've used this lotion for the past 2 years or so and I really love the way it smells .. it leaves my skin very moisturized . I would recommend it to any one who asks if it is good for dry skin.. I had dry skin but once I started using this lotion, my skin is soft as a baby's butt.
Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love this mouistarizer! It is awesome. I do not have harsh dry skin, but my hands, elbows, and knees do get dry in the winter, and this mouistarizer leaves my skin soft. I feel like it gives my skin more elasticity and tightens the skin for a younger feel. The smell is not too fruity or too strong. It is perfect. This a big deal for me because sometimes the perfumes of certain lotions makes me nauseous when is too warm, but this one does not. I always keep two bottles on deck.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
I have been using this product for a month now, and I'm still deciding if it really has been working or not. I used to use Jergens Natural Glow and Firm self tanner, but I have since changed self tanners. However, I missed the firming benefit my self tanner used to provide; hence me buying this product. It does, however, moisturize really well and keeps my body silky smooth. The results I have noticed seem to be more short- term than long-term, which I suppose it to be expected.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
I have to be picky about what lotions I use because my skin breaks out very easily. This is one of 2 lotions that not only I CAN use, but WANT to use. This lotion helps soothe my skin and moisturizes in a way that leaves me consistently soft and I believe keep my skin healthy. The consistency of it is the best part to me. My skin absorbs it rather quickly without a greasy feeling or residue after using and keeps your skin moisturized. I don't feel I need to reapply throughout the day.
Melissa R.
Bellingham, WA
I love this lotion. It smells great, feels high quality (for a low price), lasts me a long time, and I feel like it works really well. I had to get blood drawn and the nurse actually had a hard time getting through my skin and asked me what lotion I used. I mean, it was gross and painful, but that says a lot about the lotion!!
Tara S.
Racine, WI
Oh I love this product. I was sceptacle at 1st, but after trying I realized it worked. My skin was not oily but moisturized. It also felt firm and after a few weeks of use I noticed my skin looked firmer. It also smells awesome. My mother recommended this product to me and I am so great full for her!
Alexis T.
Been using this daily for the past couple of weeks, and I enjoy it. I find it to be similar to other products on the market though. I always add a little bit of baby oil to the bottle to make it more moisturizing because I feel the product is more watery than I'd prefer, and won't last as long. The bottle is a great size though and lasts for a while.
Emalie G.
This is my go to Dailey moisturizer . I use this all over my arms , legs, and feet! Not so much on my Face due to the fragrance but it's very moisturizing . I like to apply before bedtime so it can really soak into My skin overnight and in the morning I really feel like a baby,,. You can purchase Just about anywhere and totally worth the price .
Sabrina Gabriela G.
This is a really good lotion to use after taking a warm bath, it richly moisturizes your skin for hours leaving a really nice scent but, most importantly, it really prevents and improves the aspect of cellulite and stretch marks after or during a weight loss process.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.