BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Samantha A.
I've been using this product for years! It's a very heavy lotion and moisturizes well. It's absorbed into the skin very quickly, and has a very soft scent that isn't overpowering. When I use this product, I can DEFINITELY tell a difference in the appearance of my cellulite on my legs. I don't use it daily since I'm lazy, but I'm sure if I did, my cellulite would be kept in check. I highly recommend this product considering the price and the performance.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
This is one of the best lotions out there. I use this everyday on all my body after I take a shower. It’s great for moisturizing. And I really do see a difference in my skin! It’s also so easy to find, I always purchase mine at my local target
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This lotion feels great on the skin, does not leave a sticky feeling on the skin at all which I absolutely hate. It moisturizes really nicely also. The scent is nice... not super perfumey just a nice subtle scent. Nice price for the amount you get in the bottle too. The only complaint is it doesn’t do any firming as it states but in my case that’s okay! I’d recommend to those looking for a moisturizing lotion but not if you’re specifically looking for firming.
Haylee G.
Lansing, MI
I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY! This has been my go to product for years for the little tiny bumps on the back of my arms and on my thighs. It has a mild scent and I can buy two bottles on amazon for $6 that last me for months.
Morgan M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been using this product for a few weeks and I haven’t seen a difference as far as toning in my skin but I have definitely noticed it looks healthier and more moisturized. I will be using this product a lot more!
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I use this every single day. I mainly use it on my legs and stomach. I feel like it has worked in smoothing out the skin on my legs, I have seen a difference since using it these last few months. It’s affordable and it smells good! I will continue to use this lotion and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable way to smooth the appearance of your skin
Dita D.
Los Angeles, CA
My dad got me into this product. I love the way it smells, love the way it tightens my skin almost instantly and leaves it super smooth. I use it every day after I get out of the shower and people are constantly complimenting my skin. Not to mention the price is amazing! In my opinion, its a high-quality product for an affordable price.
Tonya W.
Newnan
Amazing product! It's that perfect out of shower lotion to help tone up some areas that need that little nudge of tone. I say after the shower, because your pores are open & clean & the lotion can actually adhere to your skin. Arms, tummy, legs, neck & I even dab a little under my eyes.
Jenna G.
I really like this, I have the older bottle and I just finished it up and I will probably repurchase. It is very hydrating ( I don’t notice any firming, tightening or toning as it says on the bottle) but I still love how it feels. I keep it in my bathroom and use it all over after a shower.
Sofia D.
Richmond
Great for those small stretch marks that sort of bother you but you don’t actually care too much about. Just put this on like regular lotion after you shower and boom you’re golden
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Yadira C.
Fort Worth , TX
What does it smell like? Have you noticed a difference on your skin? Does it help with stretch marks?

Amazon