BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Samantha A.
I've been using this product for years! It's a very heavy lotion and moisturizes well. It's absorbed into the skin very quickly, and has a very soft scent that isn't overpowering. When I use this product, I can DEFINITELY tell a difference in the appearance of my cellulite on my legs. I don't use it daily since I'm lazy, but I'm sure if I did, my cellulite would be kept in check. I highly recommend this product considering the price and the performance.
Dita D.
Los Angeles, CA
My dad got me into this product. I love the way it smells, love the way it tightens my skin almost instantly and leaves it super smooth. I use it every day after I get out of the shower and people are constantly complimenting my skin. Not to mention the price is amazing! In my opinion, its a high-quality product for an affordable price.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I like this lotion I noticed an immediate difference in my skins hydration, toning and forming around my butt, thighs, chest and legs. It does tone problem areas that lack luminosity. I recommend this product for people who need a boost for overall skin luminosity, collagen, and hydration.
Marilyn R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I am very picky about my lotion and I loved this one! It soaks into your skin and doesn’t feel heavy or sticky. I also find it to truly tighten my skin if I use it for a few weeks. I do not usually like this brand but I loved this product and it is a good price.
Dalia S.
This is one of the best lotions out there. I use this everyday on all my body after I take a shower. It’s great for moisturizing. And I really do see a difference in my skin! It’s also so easy to find, I always purchase mine at my local target
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This lotion feels great on the skin, does not leave a sticky feeling on the skin at all which I absolutely hate. It moisturizes really nicely also. The scent is nice... not super perfumey just a nice subtle scent. Nice price for the amount you get in the bottle too. The only complaint is it doesn’t do any firming as it states but in my case that’s okay! I’d recommend to those looking for a moisturizing lotion but not if you’re specifically looking for firming.
Nicolette K.
Mooresville, NC
After first use, I can feel a difference in my skin. Pleasant and subtle smell, really sticks to your skin which helps deeply massage your legs/arms better. Can’t wait to update this after a few weeks or so!
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I use this every single day. I mainly use it on my legs and stomach. I feel like it has worked in smoothing out the skin on my legs, I have seen a difference since using it these last few months. It’s affordable and it smells good! I will continue to use this lotion and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable way to smooth the appearance of your skin
Jessica R.
Fenton, MO
I just starting using less than a week ago. It smells good. It goes on easy but feels tacky after running in and lasts a bit. We will see how it makes my skin look in a few weeks
Jenna G.
I really like this, I have the older bottle and I just finished it up and I will probably repurchase. It is very hydrating ( I don’t notice any firming, tightening or toning as it says on the bottle) but I still love how it feels. I keep it in my bathroom and use it all over after a shower.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.