Amber K.

Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
1 year, 5 months ago
I have heard this works really well but I think its a little too pricey for lotion.
Kristine S.
Kristine S.
Fort Washington, MD
1 year, 7 months ago
its just smell good. nothing change so far
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Streator, IL
1 year, 11 months ago
I enjoy the smell but I really havnt noticed a difference in my skin. To me nothing has really firmed up.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
2 years, 1 month ago
Just purchased and will do a review in a few days. Smells amazing so far.
Jessie H.
Jessie H.
Jasonville, IN
2 years, 7 months ago
Yes I noticed a difference after a few days.