Maria P.
N Providence, RI
I love this mouistarizer! It is awesome. I do not have harsh dry skin, but my hands, elbows, and knees do get dry in the winter, and this mouistarizer leaves my skin soft. I feel like it gives my skin more elasticity and tightens the skin for a younger feel. The smell is not too fruity or too strong. It is perfect. This a big deal for me because sometimes the perfumes of certain lotions makes me nauseous when is too warm, but this one does not. I always keep two bottles on deck.