Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersJergens®
Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer

Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer

by Jergens®

Reduce the appearance of cellulite with Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer. A daily moisturizer for visibly firmer skin. Learn more today.

Did you guys think that this product it’s really worth it??
Start your review of Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
...good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming.in reviews
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer uploaded by Braydon P.
This is a good basic lotion. It smells nice. I’m giving it 3 stars because it doesn’t hydrate well and it doesn’t seem like it firms the skin like it claims on the bottle. I would buy again on clearance for super cheap. Otherwise I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Mandee M.
Englishtown, NJ
I absolutely love this moisturizer. It is my favorite. I have used the original Jergen's moisturizer with the Cherry Almond scent before, which I also love because it has a wonderful scent and makes your skin soft. This one does not have much of a fragrance, which would probably be good for some people, but I do wish it did have the scent of the original lotion. However, the skin softening benefits are there, and what's more - it's claim to firming really does work! I had lost quite a bit of weight and had problems with loose skin, as well as cellulite that did not budge, as many women do. Though there is no miracle cure for these things, I definitely saw a marked improvement in my cellulite upon using this product consistently, and although nothing can get rid of loose skin, it made the appearance less saggy. I used a much more expensive product after using this, and I found that the results were not as good, and came back and I preferred the Jergen's, which is very low cost, especially since it lasts awhile and works.
Candice Q.
Rockford, IL
Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer uploaded by Candice Q.
Just started using n would recommend. Makes my skin soft n looks better so far. I like how it goes on n how my skin feels using it
Dani K.
I use this lotion as my daily lotion and have been doing this for the past year. I can't necessarily determine if it has "firmed" up my skin, but it has definitely helped with my dry patches, especially during the cold months. I have noticed that it also helps with my small stretch marks on the inside of my legs, it made them less visible but didn't make them disappear, for obvious reasons. I also enjoy the light scent, it does have a little scent but it isn't overpowering and only noticeable if you are putting it all over your body.
Kourtney W.
Left an oily after feel on my skin but great when I wasn't going right to bed. The bed sheets stuck to me when I would use it then go to bed. It was much better before I went to work.
Christie M.
Spring Hill, FL
It's a very good lotion, however does not firm skin like it claims. Bought once, never saw any results just possibly softer skin.
Tannika E.
Really good lotion. This lotion keeps my skin smith and hydrated throughout the entire day..
Christie A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this product for years smells good and really does make my skin feel toned and tightened after prolonged use.
Shelby P.
Virgie, KY
Great product for the price. I would recommend this product to everyone. Its a very good product
Ka layna P.
Seattle, WA
I don't think I have used this long enough or consistently to see if it owns up to its claims but it does keep my skin moisturized all day or longer when I use it . Very light weight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...