BY JERGENS®

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness.

How To Use:

INGREDIENTS:

Samantha A.
I've been using this product for years! It's a very heavy lotion and moisturizes well. It's absorbed into the skin very quickly, and has a very soft scent that isn't overpowering. When I use this product, I can DEFINITELY tell a difference in the appearance of my cellulite on my legs. I don't use it daily since I'm lazy, but I'm sure if I did, my cellulite would be kept in check. I highly recommend this product considering the price and the performance.
Amanda H.
This lotion is a great product! The light fragrance makes this product something I can use every day after my shower. I'm not sure if the product actually firms skin or not, but I continue to buy it in hopes that it's helping me!
Nicole D.
I’ve been using this product for months & it’s done nothing as far as firming. It’s had zero effect on my cellulite. I will say, I like the price point & also that it has a pump. But I’ve used more hydrating lotions than this one. Overall, it’s just ok, nothing special!
Logan S.
Toledo
This is a favorite lotion of mine that I keep in stock at my house. I love the packaging, the size, and the dispensing method. I use this every night and it lasts me forever.
I have not seen a noticeable difference in any type of cellulite on my legs but I never thought it would help that much anyway. I personally use this before applying the jergen’s Natural
glow and it helps to give me a more even bronze. I also think this gives a great deal of moisturization without leaving my skin greasy.
Dallia S.
Arcadia, CA
This is one of the best lotions out there. I use this everyday on all my body after I take a shower. It’s great for moisturizing. And I really do see a difference in my skin! It’s also so easy to find, I always purchase mine at my local target
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
This lotion feels great on the skin, does not leave a sticky feeling on the skin at all which I absolutely hate. It moisturizes really nicely also. The scent is nice... not super perfumey just a nice subtle scent. Nice price for the amount you get in the bottle too. The only complaint is it doesn’t do any firming as it states but in my case that’s okay! I’d recommend to those looking for a moisturizing lotion but not if you’re specifically looking for firming.
Alexa B.
Lodi
This is no miracle lotion but I really like it, especially for the price! I use this all over my legs and it really does help my legs to appear smoother. I use this for when I’m going to pool parties to give my legs an extra boost!
Haylee G.
Lansing, MI
I use this EVERY SINGLE DAY! This has been my go to product for years for the little tiny bumps on the back of my arms and on my thighs. It has a mild scent and I can buy two bottles on amazon for $6 that last me for months.
Lerelies P.
Plainville, CT
I’ve using Jergens for over about 10 years now and I love it. I started using it after I found out I had eczema. I’ve tried different scents but this one is my favorite by far. Good quality product for a fair price. I would definitely recommend this for everyday use.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I use this every single day. I mainly use it on my legs and stomach. I feel like it has worked in smoothing out the skin on my legs, I have seen a difference since using it these last few months. It’s affordable and it smells good! I will continue to use this lotion and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable way to smooth the appearance of your skin
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Jamare S.
Toledo, OH
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.