Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer

by Jergens®

Reduce the appearance of cellulite with Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer. A daily moisturizer for visibly firmer skin. Learn more today.

Did you guys think that this product it’s really worth it??
Start your review of Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...good a fresh sent a bit thick but goes on smooth recommend it great for dry skin and firming.” in reviews
San Antonio, TX
Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer uploaded by Mildred V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it, usually my legs are dry, not in narrow but they are dry. This cream moisturizes me very well, does not leave me feeling greasy and is very well absorbed. Its fragrance is not strong and lasts very well. I highly recommend it. Me encanta, por lo general mis piernas son resecas, no en estremo pero si son resecas. Esta crema me las hidrata muy bien, no me deja sensación grasosa y se absorbe muy bien. Su fragancia no es fuerte y dura muy bien. La recomiendo ampliamente.
Carthage, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Jergens has always been a trustworthy company when it comes to my moisturizing concerns. This lotions smells great and is fast absorbing. It's thick, rich texture allows it to penetrate deep into the skin and leaves you feeling hydrated and ready to go. One concern I would say is that its moisturizing effect doesn't last as long as I would like. I find myself reapplying to areas where I have thicker skin often, such as my elbows and knees. This is still very much a good product and recommend it to others.
Greenwood, LA
The bottle says that you will see results in 7 days, I saw results in 3! I have cellulite prone skin and with the break I took from working out I couldn't seem to get my cellulite to disappear when I started working out again! So, I bought this and used it every night. Three nights later I could tell that my cellulite was disappearing!  Plus, it smells great and keeps you hydrated!
Brooklyn , NY
This product defiantly hydrated my skin! I use it when I get out of the shower and my skin is a little wet! It’s a thicker formula so a little goes a long way if I use it when my skin is dry it does make me feel a little sticky. That’s why I like to lather it when my body is a little wet. I’m not sure if it’s firming my skin.
Dana Point, CA
As someone with dry skin, the Jergens Moisturizer is one that not only leaves my body feeling hydrated but also helps firm it! After a few uses, I was already noticing results. This product really helps firm my skin and make it look the best it ever has! I love this product and would recommend to anyone.
Ruffs Dale
Absolutely love it on my thighs and arms. I really enjoy pampering and the velvety feel saved you smooth and feeling better. Not sticky like some lotions. Fragrances are always enjoyable but this is a great brand for sensitive, dry skin! Really happy with the product and always willing to purchase again!
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this lotion. I use it as soon as I get out the shower to bring some moisture back into my skin. There is a smell, but it isnt too strong. I have it 4 stars because I dont see a difference with cellulite or firmness but it does work well as a regular lotion. Price isn't bad for the amount either!
Evansville
I like the fragrance and consistency. I have been using this particular product for many years. I like the “firming toning” benefit and since my friends are always telling me that I in my 50s don’t have cellulite when wearing my swimsuit, I must believe it is the lotion working it’s magic.
Ontario, CA
I’ve been using this product for over 20 years. Jergens lotion has a thick consistency which keeps your skin moisturized. However it doesn’t really reduce the appearance of cellulite. It helps firm your skin, so this is best used while eating properly and being physically active.
Bangor
Jergens Skin Firming Toning Moisturizer uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. Leaves skin feeling firm and moisturized. After a few weeks of regular daily use I noticed a difference in my cellulite. Highly recommend this product. Especially to anyone heading on a bikini wearing vacation! Please give yourself a few weeks of REGULAR use!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...