BY JERGENS® #2 in Cellulite Treatments

Jergens skin firming moisturizing lotion restores elasticity for a silky and smooth look. Daily toner moisturizer with natural extracts reduces the appearance of cellulite. Jergens skin firming daily toner moisturizer rules with a firm hand to tone and tighten the look of cellulite-prone skin. This body lotion instantly hydrates skin leaving it smooth, healthier-looking and supple.

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness. With an exclusive Firm Perfecting® Complex.

Ingredients: water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceteareth-20, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cyclopentasiloxane, acrylates copolymer, dimethicone, stearic acid, glyceryl dilaurate, dmdm hydantoin, methylparaben, fragrance, butylene glycol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylparaben, hydrolyzed wheat protein/pvp crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, arginine, tocopheryl acetate, centella asiatica extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, hydrolyzed collagen, polyimide-1, withania somnifera root extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, hydrolyzed elastin

Shivani P.
I used this lotion regularly and went through a few bottles of it and loved it! It smells great, but not too strong to where you smell it all day and is very moisturizing. I feel like it smells much better than most Jergens lotions! My skin dries out easily, and this is one of the few lotions that don't require frequent reapplication. Love it!

My biggest complaint with this lotion is that I felt ZERO improvement in skin firmness. ZERO!!! I used it all over my body where I had looser and tighter skin and feel like there is no difference from before.

I don't recommend it for the firming and toning, but I do love it as a body lotion for general use!

Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
I love the Jergens brand overall! But this specific lotion actually puts elastin and collagen back into your skin helping it be firm! After I apply this lotion after a shower daily I honestly feel like my skin is firmer because of this product! It has a clean fresh scent but is not overpowering! I would recommend it to all my friends! #jergins #firminglotion #skincare
Valerie M.
I love this brand AND this firming cream but not as a firming cream - strictly as a lotion. I have not noticed any firming effects from using for weeks, as I have with other products. It's definitely a great moisturizer, smells lovely, and keeps my skin baby soft, but I wouldn't expect too much skin tightening benefits.
Jenna G.
I really like this, I have the older bottle and I just finished it up and I will probably repurchase. It is very hydrating ( I don’t notice any firming, tightening or toning as it says on the bottle) but I still love how it feels. I keep it in my bathroom and use it all over after a shower.
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I use this every single day. I mainly use it on my legs and stomach. I feel like it has worked in smoothing out the skin on my legs, I have seen a difference since using it these last few months. It’s affordable and it smells good! I will continue to use this lotion and would recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable way to smooth the appearance of your skin
Stephanie F.
Palmdale , CA
I use to use cetaphil to moisturize my skin for many years once I tried jergens I never went back! It leave my skin so smooth and it hydrates my dry skin!! It’s perfect for dry skin.
Alanis R.
My mother uses this cream has a very rich smell; I've been using it for a while, but I did not like it if you sweat a little It feels strange for the summer to leave I stopped using it; I would only use it again in the winter so I recommend it to the. People who have dry skin if they; have oily skin do not recommend them.
Crystal T.
Worcester, MA
This product smells good and makes your skin smooth but I honestly didn’t see a difference with stretch marks or cellulite! It’s an affordable price that you can buy at any drug store or grocery store. But I will not be purchasing again.
Kimberly G.
I use this skin firming toning cream and it works wonders..I love that it makes your skin soft and glowy you can definitely see results in like 1 month of using it..it really firms the part that you apply the cream
Kimberly D.
I liked this lotion but I didn’t feel as if it made any difference at all in the appearance of my skin. I thought the smell was nice & left my skin feeling soft but I don’t feel it does what it claims to do.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Leli P.
Doral, FL
Mai T.
I have cellulite on the back of my thighs so I was wondering if this works at all.