BY JERGENS® #3 in Cellulite Treatments

Jergens skin firming moisturizing lotion restores elasticity for a silky and smooth look. Daily toner moisturizer with natural extracts reduces the appearance of cellulite. Jergens skin firming daily toner moisturizer rules with a firm hand to tone and tighten the look of cellulite-prone skin. This body lotion instantly hydrates skin leaving it smooth, healthier-looking and supple.

Best for: Dry skin.

• Improves skin‘s resiliency, elasticity, and firmness. With an exclusive Firm Perfecting® Complex.

Ingredients: water, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceteareth-20, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, cyclopentasiloxane, acrylates copolymer, dimethicone, stearic acid, glyceryl dilaurate, dmdm hydantoin, methylparaben, fragrance, butylene glycol, acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, propylparaben, hydrolyzed wheat protein/pvp crosspolymer, sodium hydroxide, arginine, tocopheryl acetate, centella asiatica extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) water, hydrolyzed collagen, polyimide-1, withania somnifera root extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, hydrolyzed elastin

Nikk A.
Nikk A.
This is a little on the thin side, but works great for me as a winter moisturizer. We have bad water at our home, and my skin is really sensitive, so I have to be careful about the products that I choose. This is one that works well for me when I don't need a really deep moisturizer. I love the scent, and and my children can use it as well. The toning doesn't last for very long, but that is not why I use it. It's very gentle and light and not oily so it's not going to be too much for people who can't handle a heavy moisturizer. You can catch it on sale at target and drug stores often, so a good product at a great price point is another plus for me.
Madeline O.
Madeline O.
Chatham, NJ
Thank you, Jergens! I'll never be without this! The lightweight lotion disappears quickly and leaves a tiny bit of a scent. Enough to to know that you're clean, but not overwhelming. I use it after every shower and I've absolutely seen a difference. For years I'd scoff at body moisturizing as I thought it was just an extra step, but it has become crucial for me. It leaves my skin buttery smooth and helps my dimples go away-- my cottage cheese legs have really improved. I've been on a health kick for the last 4 months so I've slimmed down. This body cream has helped my skin stay taught as I lose excess fat. That's why I love it.
Mckenzie M.
Mckenzie M.
Cleveland, OH
I started using this lotion about 6 months ago and focused on my thighs as a target area. I have always had trouble with cellulite there, not to mention on the booty and felt very self conscious about it, regardless of how much weight I have lost. I tried Red Light Therapy at the gym and no luck. So I gave Jergens a shot and used it in the morning and at night, sometimes after showering. Not only does it make my skin much softer but it has definitely tightened my skin. I notice it at least. Of course its nothing like the results you would get from a plastic surgeon, but for what I paid, it is totally worth it!!!
Ali H.
Ali H.
Honestly, I cant notice the difference cause I am so self conscious but my boyfriend can. It does make your skin look healthier. I mean like, ripples are less and creases are less. He said I feel so smooth. Its like wrinkle cream for your butt. or thighs. Won't do miracles but helps. Every one else says it has a bad smell but not to me. I used it twice a day for a month and still have some less.. Am only using it once every two or three days.. Maybe when I stop I will use it more again because the effects wiill go away? We'll find out
Dani K.
Dani K.
I use this lotion as my daily lotion and have been doing this for the past year. I can't necessarily determine if it has "firmed" up my skin, but it has definitely helped with my dry patches, especially during the cold months. I have noticed that it also helps with my small stretch marks on the inside of my legs, it made them less visible but didn't make them disappear, for obvious reasons. I also enjoy the light scent, it does have a little scent but it isn't overpowering and only noticeable if you are putting it all over your body.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
This somewhat thick lotion leaves my skin feeling moisturized and never greasy. I am unsure of how "tightening" it is, however. I bought this lotion after reading reviews that some users had experienced a lesser visibility of their stretch marks after using this lotion regularly. I have small, relatively faint stretch marks on my hips and was hoping that through using this lotion, it would minimize their appearance. I do not believe it has done much for them.

I do, however, I think this lotion does it's job at moisturizing!
Erika B.
Erika B.
chicago,il
Loooooove how this brand of lotion smells. Ive been using it since I was a little girl and it's my favorite store brand lotion. It leave your skin feeling soft and smelling great. The firming lotion does its job, I would always massage it into my skin after my shower. After a few weeks I did notice slight difference in my legs but of course lotion alone doesn't do it you have to do your part as well with diet and exercise. I've been using the firming for a while and will recommend it .
Leah C.
Leah C.
W Burlington, IA
I have to be picky about what lotions I use because my skin breaks out very easily. This is one of 2 lotions that not only I CAN use, but WANT to use. This lotion helps soothe my skin and moisturizes in a way that leaves me consistently soft and I believe keep my skin healthy. The consistency of it is the best part to me. My skin absorbs it rather quickly without a greasy feeling or residue after using and keeps your skin moisturized. I don't feel I need to reapply throughout the day.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Franklin, TN
I have been using this product for a month now, and I'm still deciding if it really has been working or not. I used to use Jergens Natural Glow and Firm self tanner, but I have since changed self tanners. However, I missed the firming benefit my self tanner used to provide; hence me buying this product. It does, however, moisturize really well and keeps my body silky smooth. The results I have noticed seem to be more short- term than long-term, which I suppose it to be expected.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
South Fulton, TN
The smell of this lotion is pretty nice. Not to strong yet not so faint that you can't smell anything. Smells clean, I guess is the best way to say it. The price is good for being a jergens lotion especially for the amount of lotion in bottle. I will say I personally found it to leave my skin a little greasy. This is the lotion I use when I know I'm not gonna be going anywhere. The elasticity of my skin was noticeable. Highly recommend for legs & arms.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Honolulu, HI
leeza k.
leeza k.
winnipeg, manitoba
Does this actually work!?
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Been looking for a lotion to help with my cellulite. Is this a good one?
Mai T.
Mai T.
I have cellulite on the back of my thighs so I was wondering if this works at all.
I have cellulites on my legs & stomach so I'm wondering does this really work??