JERGENS® Skin Firming Moisturizer uploaded by J Davis M.JERGENS® Skin Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Liz R.JERGENS® Skin Firming Moisturizer uploaded by Angie W.

BY JERGENS®

JERGENS® Skin Firming Moisturizer
  • "I don't really feel or see a difference in my skin after using this. But it does feel really moisturizing. " in 31 reviews
  • "LIFE CHANGING. I have such dry skin, and I use this in conjunction with the Nivea in shower moisturizer and I've never been so soft!!! plus, it's not greasy like most moisturizer I've tried" in 16 reviews
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
I have been using Jergens Skin Firming Moisturizer for years. The advantage? My skin does NOT match my age. I am always receiving compliments on how young my skin looks. My best advice to anyone; start as soon as you can using Jergens to maintain that youthful glow. It is the most cost effective anti-aging product on the market. I have also used Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion on my hands for decades and I don't have any signs of aging. Jergens is THE authority on soft skin in my estimation.
Timothy H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Ahh, Jergens...it's not just every teenage boy's bedside companion - it's also a great moisturizer, the actual purpose it was created for. I don't use moisturizer often, but I always have a bottle of Jergens lying around because it's inexpensive and makes my skin quickly feel more hydrated without a lingering feeling of stickiness or residue left behind like other lotions and moisturizers.
amanda a.
Dayton, TX
Love Love Love Jergens! my absolute favorite moisturizer. its not freasy at all it leaves my skin feeling soft and glowing. The original scent it my all time favorite there is something nastolgic about yhe scent that reminds me of my childhood. i even keep a small travel size in my purse. I also use the Jergens gradual tanner.
Megan P.
Dickson, TN
It left my skin feeling greasy right after application, but that did eventually go away, and I did not notice any firming. There were days when if I used it immediately after my shower it was ok, but if my skin was dry and I put it on my skin would still feel dry within the next hour, and I do not have very dry skin. I tend
Ceara L.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down by far the best lotion I have used. I have extremely dry skin and I feel very uncomfortable when I don't use Jergens. It's great for me and my kiddos as well..I always find myself telling my girls go get me the lotion and if they bring anything other than my Jergens I say bring me my real lotion, highly recommend
Kaylin V.
Monroeville, PA
The best firming lotion I have ever used. I use this every day out of the shower. Even though it's not instantaneous I really do notice that it minimizes the appearance of the cellulite on my legs over time! It also keeps my legs totally soft, smooth, and moisturized even if I skip a day or two. It doesn't have the most amazing fragrance or any for that matter, but it's not terrible - just smells like lotion to me. Overall a great product and it lasts forever! I buy it again every time I run out.
Kelly F.
Bunkie, LA
This is the best moisturizer that I have ever tried and I've been using it for 7+ year. I use this right out of the shower to lock in moisture. It leaves my skin feeling soft and supple with a faint scent that doesn't compete with any perfume I use. As far as firming goes, it's not a miracle product but I can tell a slight difference when I stop using it.
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this moisturizer after showering to retain moisture and help firm my face and neck. I have not noticed a huge difference in the way of firmness but I do feel it hydrates my skin well. Price is affordable which is another reason I purchase as body lotion can be expensive. This is always easy to find at grocery stores as well as Amazon.
Lindsey H.
Winfield, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't say that this product does anything to great but I am to afraid to stop using it because I've been using it for so long that I don't know what my skin would look like if o stopped using it. Love the way it makes my skin feel and the smell. The moisturizer lasts all day and night though.
Michelle C.
Irwin
I love the way her jergins skin firming lotion makes your skin feel! It has gradually tightened the skin in my stomach and my thighs. It is absorbed quick and nice so it doesn't get all over your clothes after applying it! It's a thicker lotion and the smell is very light so you can still use perfume or body spray and it doesn't clash.